[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calm down, guys. Accept this was the capekino of the year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 136939.jpg (114 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
136939.jpg
114 KB, 720x480
Calm down, guys.
Accept this was the capekino of the year.
>>
>>68818506
After watching BvS and Civil War, yes.
There there are still competitors : Dr. Strange, Suicide Squad and Apocalypse.
>>
BvS best flick
>>
I can't wait to discuss this flick on /film/
>>
>>68818506
Well, it did good for its shitty budget, was aware of its shitty budget, and actually had some (if generic superheroic) plot.

Maybe I just had super-low expectations, but I was impressed. I thought that it was going to be the meme-only shitfest without any plot at all, but it actually benefited from the use of plot structure as well as good side characters (based Colossus, I love how sick he was of Wade's shit). Some moments are poser-ish, but this is memepool, so w/e.

In general, it shows just how much better and more watchable the X-men verse is going to be compared to quipverse.
>>
>>68820393
So it's not just Reddit: The Cape Flick? I've not watched it because I was expecting it to be just a bunch of cringey quips and pop culture/geek references
>>
>>68818506
Too early to tell if capekino of the year
haven't seen any other cape kino's this year either
still good tho
>>
>>68820667
>cringey quips and pop culture/geek references
Some jokes work some don't.
Geek references to be expected but only a few
>>
>>68820053

This, I'm tired of my flick discussions being diluted by TV
>>
>>68818506
I watched it for the first time last night. It was great.
>>
File: 1421239281238.jpg (54 KB, 537x656) Image search: [Google]
1421239281238.jpg
54 KB, 537x656
>>68820036
Pathetic.
>>
Lol cause Civil War hasn't dropped.

In all honesty Deadpool was a movie that only appeals to sniveling proletariat retards with the sense of humor that is somehow even worse than the majority of moviegoers.

Even the adaptation from the comics, which are an entirely different matter, was poorly done. I sincerely hope that the writers of that pile of dog shit movie die with nobody knowing so they can fade away into history along with this truly magnificent spectacle of capeSHIT
>>
>/tv/ only talking about a film when the rip comes out

Like clockwork, why are there so many poorfags here?
>>
>>68820667
>I was expecting it to be just a bunch of cringey quips
Quipman is not in this movie.
>>
>>68822629
I can smell the smug cheetos from this post, nice work

7/10
>>
>>68822635
it was talked about weeks, months even...before release and was talked about during its run you fucking idiot

of course there are posts about a movie when a rip/br/yify is released, are you some kind of moron?
>>
>>68822629
no
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.