[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you BELIEVE that there are people out there who don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Pacific_Rim_FilmPoster.jpg (68 KB, 295x436) Image search: [Google]
Pacific_Rim_FilmPoster.jpg
68 KB, 295x436
Can you BELIEVE that there are people out there who don't think that this movie is a HUGE piece of shit?
>>
>>68817823
Yes, because I'm one of them and I don't have a stick up my ass.
>>
OPERATION : TRIGGER /TV/ GEEKS

Can OP succeed?

Lets watch!
>>
>>68817823
how can they make a sequel when they blew up the portal? Also why aren't there scans of the fan/info book?
>>
>>68817823
People watched for giant robot action, movie delivered good giant robot action.
It's not that hard.
>>
>>68818130
Maybe robot vs robot?
Rogue pilot, evil scientist, best korea, etc.
>>
>It's /tv/ hates something most people loved episode.
>>
File: 1461433756636.jpg (59 KB, 802x542) Image search: [Google]
1461433756636.jpg
59 KB, 802x542
>>68817823
I literally walked out and smoked cigs, leaving my friend (and ride) to finish it 2bh fahmilia.

I've only walked out on 2 movies in my life, and fell asleep during one.
>>
>>68817823
It's easy to believe something of other people... if I believe it myself.
>>
10 of my friends and i all walked out on this piece of shit and went to go vape at starbucks
>>
I enjoy the movie thoroughly. It was better than any other movie about giant monsters or robots . Better than godzilla
>>
>>68817823
it was pretty much exactly what it promised to be. It was great fo what it was
>>
File: 1460602865021.gif (333 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1460602865021.gif
333 KB, 500x340
Mechagodzilla can beat Gipsy Danger. Discuss.
>>
>>68817823
What were you expecting?
If you didn't want to see robotic representations of nations punching monsters why did you see it? If you did, why didn't you like it?
>>
Only thing I liked about it was Ron Perlman, and seeing the jap girl in her plug suit
>>
>>68817823
>well directed fight scenes
>interesting aesthetic
>large robots
>large monsters
>good side characters
>fun

This is a genuinely good flick and no amount of autism is going to change that.
>>
>>68818936
What were they?
>>
It was a movie which was really cool in 3D. The monsters looked amazing as well as the general art style.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.