[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else really enjoying the new season of Game of Thrones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Anybody else really enjoying the new season of Game of Thrones so far?

The show feels fresh and original now since it doesn't have to follow the books, I think this will be the best season yet! Narratively, anyway.
>>
I thought if was alright
>>
First ep was a little slow, but it had its moments, like Theon and Sansa and Melissandre. It will probably pick up in the next few eps since this was the "reminder of what happened at the end of last season catch-up" episode.

I have faith.
>>
It's going to be a little harder to fap to Melissandre tits now desu. That's about it
>>
>>68817709
>Anybody else really enjoying the new season of Game of Thrones so far?

>enjoying

I fucking hate this show since season 5. I can't stand watching it, but I got to watch it because reasons.
>>
File: 1461444984468.png (190 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461444984468.png
190 KB, 640x480
>mfw the only enjoyable characters left are Davos, Melisandre, Littlefinger and the KL storyline

Who gives a fuck about the Stark kids, Dorne or Essos?
>>
>>68817709
It was ok, as far as season openers go. I don't know if it's bullshit or not, but supposedly, they've got 13 episodes worth of story left after this season is over, so I'm hoping things will really start ramping up now. Especially after how overall uneventful last season was.
>>
>>68818095
Season 5 was the most eventful after season 4.
>>
>>68818040
What reasons? Your wife's son forcing you?
>>
>setting up Dorne for a muh powerful lesbian brown women civilization
I can tell this is going to be fucking shit already.n
>>
>>68818095
Really 13 damn. You can tell D&D have had enough and don't care anymore. It's also clear the actors are over it to. Prepare for a rushed mess.
>>
File: GOT_S6_43.png (1 MB, 1920x1079) Image search: [Google]
GOT_S6_43.png
1 MB, 1920x1079
i mean euron is going to be the fucking shit lads so let's just wait for that plotline to happen

westeros btfo
>>
>>68817709
It's fucking horrible. Like the walking pleb, I'm only watching it for closure having literally invested too much of life into this terrible fiction.
>>
>>68817709
see this >>68818419

They've fucking violated the source material so much. I'm sure most book readers won't watch this season, especially after the stupid shit they pulled in Dorne on Ep 1.

Better to wait for the next book. GRRM is a genius storyteller while D&D and fucking hacks.
>>
File: yara-greyjoy-1024.jpg (376 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
yara-greyjoy-1024.jpg
376 KB, 1024x576
>>68818528
>White straight male
will probably be killed by this wench, pic related.
>>
>>68818345
They're going to get destroyed, don't worry.
>>
>>68818234
And pretty much everything was reverted or inconsequential by the end
>>
>>68818528
Or they might fuck that plot

>>68818610
D&D are fucking hacks*
>>
>>68817709
I feel like a fucking battered housewife with this show. The hacks D&D are butchering this show so badly it's actually incredible.

But then once in a while we get something like Hardhome and I think they're actually making it good again. Then they slap me in the face with bad poosi, kill a bunch of good characters for no reason, and have another quip from le witty dwarf.
>>
>>68818625

no fucking way fampai

nobody kills the euron. bitch can try

shes just victarion anyways which will end up being lol her by the end
>>
>>68818345
I kind of hope the whole thing blows up in their face and Daenerys (as annoying as she it) comes and fucks them up after she gets her shit together.

But knowing HBO and the Sansa thing last season they'll overcompensate and Daenerys will team up with them and make a girl power-led army with dickless soldiers.
>>
>>68818710
Keep dreaming, maybe if it was seasons 1 or 2 but this show has become cucked.
>>
>>68817709
I'm actually excited again. they are getting rid of characters that they do not need and may have never needed and are getting on with the fucking story.
>>
>>68818087
KL is still pretty bad imho. The way they're going right now, it looks like Cersei will be more of a protagonist and less of a sympathetic antagonist, and Jaime has basically done a full circle in his character development, except he's not as good with a sword and he's a little less cocky.
>>
>>68818631
>implying
>>
>>68818703
>unironically disliking tyrion
Now you're just being a contrarian cunt
>>
>>68818907
Nice b8
>>
>>68819210
I don't like what he's turned into. He's turning into Gimli.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.