[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. Downfall of western civilization, the movie. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
Holy shit.

Downfall of western civilization, the movie.

I have never used the term degenerate, and I reguse to, but shit...

ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL
>>
Being a prude
>>
What is it about?
>>
>>68817545
they go to a hotel in abu dhabi and spend a lot of money, that's it
also the whore one deepthroats a waterpipe
>>
>>68816423
Don't those two in the right hate each other?
>>
Kermode pls
>>
File: disguss.png (20 KB, 380x486) Image search: [Google]
disguss.png
20 KB, 380x486
>names don't correspond with the actresses
>>
Not sure which was worse, this or Desperate Housewives.

Such a terrible impact on culture.
>>
This is the scene with good dialogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVYLjUNILtw
>>
how hard can it be to have the names in the right order?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iF37Z9uty4
>>
I liked the scene where Penelope Cruz alludes to praying Tom Cruise can stay erect.
>>
The brunette one doesn't work and has a full-time nanny but spends the entire movie complaining about how hard it is to raise kids
>>
>>68817923
It's usually a contract thing. Actors want first billing on the poster but also want their face in the centre, which results in this annoying shit
>>
>>68817545

cucks, whores, frivolity and a failure to aknowledge ones wrongdoings.
>>
This thread isn't predictable.
>>
>>68816423
If I didn't know better I'd say this was designed from the start as anti-bourgeois propaganda.
>>
>>68817982
the auburn one complains about how his husband never does anything for her even though he hangs out with her cunt friends every fucking time she asks. Then she expects him to forgo her kissing an ex.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4qh7loNISY
>>
>>68817923
>/tv/posters still complaining about this shit

It's literally every movie poster out there, most famous actor/actress in the middle of picture and name on the far left, because that's where westerns start to read
>>
>>68816423
I fucking hate it when the names at the top of the poster don't match with the actors beneath them
>>
>>68816423
>cooking in a vintage cream valentino.
>>
>>68818146
Foreal? Some fucked up shit.
>>
Best drinking game ever: watch thid movie and take a shot whenever someone mentions menopause or Abu Dhabi. You will get trashed guaranteed
>>
The brown women are so oppressed! Oh wait no they aren't, they wear designer clothes under their sheets.
>>
>>68816423
>Movies that men will never understand
>>
>>68818641
I don't think a single woman who saw and enjoyed this movie understood it.
>>
>>68818146

Is this for real?
>>
>>68818889
>I don't think a single woman who saw and understood this movie enjoyed it.
ftfy
>>
>>68818641

Fine, that's why society is a patriarchy and it will be for another 2000 years
>>
>>68817832

Is there an alternate ending where they all get decapitated by ISIS?
>>
>>68816423

>actors names on poster above the wrong actor

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
didn't the mother with the asian daughter freak out when they were painting because the daughter slapped her paint-covered hands on the mother's designer pants? like, what the fuck, why are you wearing designer jeans when you're painting?
>>
based kermode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHeQeHstrsc
>>
>>68819186
Because she is a retarded cunt like everyone else in the movie
>>
>>68819186
They're terrible people.
>>
>>68819186
cause women are stoopid
>>
>>68819230

His review is great. It's a nice moral condemnation of these vain ultra rich idiot characters.
>>
>>68819230
{retty much what i was thinking
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.