[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the biggest fucking hack of our time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Hayao_Miyazaki.jpg (51 KB, 356x500) Image search: [Google]
Hayao_Miyazaki.jpg
51 KB, 356x500
Is he the biggest fucking hack of our time?
>>
>>68812384
My Thats not Roland Emmerich
>>
Yeah, Popeyes is way better
>>
>le strong independant women who don't need no land travel
>>
No, there are many who would be far more deserving of that title.
See:
Cameron
Anno
Kubrick
Etc.
>>
>>68812420

Emmerich made The Patriot, so you're wrong.

just about everything else is shit though.
>>
neo /tv/ please
Miyazaki is the master of animation

stop being an edgy cunt and his nice films
>>
>>68812384
No, but he's probably the Japanese Spielberg, maybe with a bit more technical skill and storytelling ability.
>>
>>68812384
Why do you think Miyazaki's a hack? He makes comfy films.
>>
>>68812451
>Anno
2deep4u, I don't think that it's a coincidence that the one hentai that he worked on is objectively the best ever made.
>>
>>68812464
Only the Mel Gibson parts of that movie are good
>>
File: Steven_Spielberg_Cannes_2013_3.jpg (82 KB, 527x798) Image search: [Google]
Steven_Spielberg_Cannes_2013_3.jpg
82 KB, 527x798
>>68812384
No. He's the biggest fucking hack of our time.
>>
>>68812384
I wouldn't say that he's a hack but he draws the ugliest humans I've seen
>>
>>68812578
probably nowhere near as ugly as your mum though
>>
File: zero cool.jpg (24 KB, 235x326) Image search: [Google]
zero cool.jpg
24 KB, 235x326
This is the biggest hack of our time
>>
>>68812577
this
dubs confirm
>>
>>68812464
>Emmerich made The Patriot
I still can't wrap my head around that fact. I have to believe it was another guy with the same name and no one picked up on it.
>>
>>68812464
Holy shit I just realized that Roland Emmerich made that right now. Jesus christ how, it's so good.
>>
>>68812763
your mum is uglier 2bh
>>
>>68812822
dubs confirm confirmation
>>
>>68812384
James Cameron is a much bigger hack. Also Chris Nolan and Quinton Terentino, and Zack Snyder and Josh Weedon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.