[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tvg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
Theres really no reason for /film/ to exist

if anything we need /tv/ generals, where every on-going and upcoming or recently released films should go, those three are usually the ones to flood the board with thread after thread.

I'm talking about

>/got/ general
As shitty as /got/ is, those shitters tend to stay on the general, but the fucking on-season plebs would create 10+ individual threads covering a single question or a stupid scene that could have belonged to the general itself

>Star Wars
imagine a world with JUST one Star Wars General

>Capeshit
Easy, /mcu/ and /dcu/ thats pretty much it

Also upcoming and recently released films tend to go the same way, people would spam the board about a single question that could have been asked in another thread.

so /tvg/>/film/

also, /tvg/ should allow audio webms
>>
This is a big plan.
>>
>>68805175
UUUU
>>
>>68805151
Sure. If you can contain the capeshit spam.

But the mods clearly can't. Looks like /film/ will fail as well. There's not a lot you can do when such a large group of posters are proud of being cancer.
>>
>>68805222
This
>>
>>68805222
actually. /v/ is a lot more worse than /tv/, /v/ became the /b/ of videogames while /vg/ actually has consistent discussion about their generals/topic
>>
File: FilmHistory.png (150 KB, 874x763) Image search: [Google]
FilmHistory.png
150 KB, 874x763
>>68805222
>he's not proud that this was the first post
>>
>>68805151
UUUU
>>
What about /bane/?
>>
>>68805151
>Easy, /mcu/ and /dcu/ thats pretty much it
or just send them back to /co/ where they belong.
this isn;t like pony shit where they would take over /co/ and weren't welcome, they can discuss there capeshit on /co/ and no one would bat an eyelid.
>>
File: CIA - Plans_yin_yang.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
CIA - Plans_yin_yang.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>>68805151
>if anything we need /tv/ generals, where every on-going and upcoming or recently released films should go, those three are usually the ones to flood the board with thread after thread.

I agree with this. Many of us are wondering why you would discuss a film before seeing it on an airplane.
>>
>>68805198
No, 4chan.
>>
I advocated for /film/ but I don't think it should go ahead now.

You're just creating two cancerous boards.
>>
auto-sage
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.