[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a tv series about a young Jean-Luc Picard as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: preppingforlaunch2592.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1296) Image search: [Google]
preppingforlaunch2592.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1296
Would you watch a tv series about a young Jean-Luc Picard as captain of the USS Stargazer?
>>
>>68794715
maybe, you gonna make it?
>>
>>68794715
No, whenever I want to watch good Star Trek I just watch TNG. There are 176 episodes, amounting to roughly 132 hours of actual aired footage. Some episodes stink, but fuck you.

Why the fuck would I need a young Picard story? Why the fuck would I need any other Star Trek ever?
>>
hell yeah
>>
>>68794819
While TNG is good, DS9 is better.
>>
File: of course it's Picard.jpg (44 KB, 736x496) Image search: [Google]
of course it's Picard.jpg
44 KB, 736x496
Picard was pretty big when he was younger.
>>
>>68795615
Very pleb, you don't understand the philosophy of Star Trek.
>>
>>68794715

>USS Stargazer

Kit bashing is one of the worst things to ever happen to Star Trek and it takes an incredible amount of cognitive dissonance to be able to enjoy space ships that are clearly the product of lazy model-makers slapping spare parts together in the paramount shop's backroom.
>>
>>68795885
Your statement applies only to you yourself. You misunderstood IDIC.
>>
File: Jean_Luc_Picard_2364.jpg (29 KB, 576x643) Image search: [Google]
Jean_Luc_Picard_2364.jpg
29 KB, 576x643
>>68795733
This made no fucking sense.

Picard isn't even fully bald
>>
>>68795954
What about IDIC don't you understand?
>>
>>68794715
Only if the show includes his childhood best friend, Wesley Crusher.
>>
>>68795615

i tried to watch deep space 9 but holy fuck the first season is a pain to watch, can i skip some of episodes of the second season so i can move straight to the third one where things are supposed to fire up?
>>
File: lUIRofP.jpg (4 MB, 1080x8900) Image search: [Google]
lUIRofP.jpg
4 MB, 1080x8900
>>68796358
You can skip some episodes and not miss out on the overall story, but you will miss out on understanding all our dank /trek/thread memes.
>>
>>68796472

thanks for the pic, ill watch the minor and major episodes and later watch the whole thing
>>
>>68796075
And was also shown as a young lad as having hair, because the director of Tapestry had some sense of logic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.