[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: vsky.jpg (7 KB, 124x186) Image search: [Google]
vsky.jpg
7 KB, 124x186
What does /tv/ think of this movie?
>>
All I want in life's a little bit of love to take the pain away
>>
>>68794268
good song shit album
>>
>>68794255
i liked it. whats the spanish version like?
>>
D-g tier album that's how I first found Helen Stellar
>>
>>68794268

only fools worship
>>
>>68794293
enjoy your objectively incorrect opinion
>>
>>68794255
Pretty crappy movie as I recall.
>>
>>68794315
people seem to be split on it. Some people prefer it to the remake, some prefer the remake. Still a good movie, but personally I like vanilla sky. It's pretty much the same movie without the sound track.
>>
OP here: I actually liked it and thought it had an awesome soundtrack. its where i discovered Sigur Ros.

My only small vice was i felt it was very cringe worthy during that scene in the club when hes acting weird around sofia, and makes that cat noise. But i guess that feeling was intended for that scene. Overall I liked it, specially the ending, I liked the idea of the movie..

Personally though I would've stayed a bit longer. Rather than jumping
>>
>strappy shoes

It's an allegory for the pitfalls of being a Footsexual in modern society.
>>
>>68794565
>My only small vice
that's not what a vice is and that was the intended feeling they were going for. He couldn't handle his shit and was making it awkward for everyone.
>>
File: jaredletojoker_photo.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jaredletojoker_photo.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
>>68794255
IM SO FUCKED
HAHAHA
>>
>>68794255
I SWALLOWED YOUR CUM

memes aside it was pretty good

>Oh really, cause it sounds like you're talking about a FUCKING MASK
>>
can't bruise the cruise
>>
You know what, no matter how I hard I try not to I just cannot help but like Tom Cruise. Alien worship aside, the man just does not give a fuck.

>dat shit in Dubai
Guy's got balls of steel.
>>
>>68794255
I haven't seen it in a long time and would really like to watch it again. When I saw it originally I thought it was very haunting and beautiful. I was in high school though so I don't know if I trust my memory
>>
>>68796481
I watched it for the first time in my 30's and I thought it was pretty great
>>
my favorite romance movie
>>
File: 1461256850777.gif (972 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1461256850777.gif
972 KB, 500x319
>>68794255
I've been meaning to watch this because someone said it was similar to Silent Hill 2. Can any /v/irgins confirm?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.