[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he was an assassin why would he hire another assassin instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: JangoInfobox.png (1 MB, 924x878) Image search: [Google]
JangoInfobox.png
1 MB, 924x878
If he was an assassin why would he hire another assassin instead of just doing it himself?
>>
Why would that other assassin hire two bug assassins instead of doing it herself?
>>
File: ummm.png (134 KB, 537x386) Image search: [Google]
ummm.png
134 KB, 537x386
>>68792906
>>
>>68792906
Because this contract wasn't a challenge for him. Killing an unarmed woman is something you send a mook to do.
>>
>>68792906
Wow OP you've finally cracked the code
The Star Wars prequels were poorly written and thought out
>>
>>68792906
risk/reward

You've never heard of subcontracting? you must be underaged or some stupid nigger.
>>
>>68792906
Literally the only explanation is that Sheev told him to fuck it up in a way that would lead the Jedi to Kimono. It was all part of his master plan.
>>
>>68792938
Because the bugs would silenty kill Padme, giving the assassin a clean getaway.
>>
>>68792906
Because getting caught wasn't part of his plan.
>>
my guess would be because she was being guarded by 2 jedi and as a contingency could just kill the assassin before any information is given, and get away

where as, if he were caught, like 99% of the evil sith lord's plan would be compromised

the assassin he sent barely knew anything

IRL this is what legit CIA/governments do for assassinations/wet work, they outsource, why risk your million+ dollar asset, when you can just outsource to the region that the job is in

CIA atm just recruits from the locations they are targeting, way easier/cheaper to get a native, than train a foreigner
>>
>>68792906
So nothing would link it to him, unfortunately he had to silence her and it screwed everything up anyway
>>
>>68792906

>the jetpack/rocket assassin hires the shapeshifter assassin to hire a droid who hires some bugs
>>
Palpatine lost his phone and had use an old one to call the guy who did his dimebag hits 50 years ago in college, but Jango only sells coke by the pound now so he delegated it to his cornerboys.
>>
>>68793043
AoC especially, and really the whole palpatine prequel plan is a mess and makes no sense
>>
You don't do the job yourself. You arrange absolutely everything and then you get Cory, Trevor, or that fuckhead Jacob to do it so you don't go to jail. Same idea applies here.
>>
>>68793706

Why didn't the shapeshifter just put a gun on the droid and shoot through window? The bugs add nothing.
>>
>>68793706
if he's just a manager, then why does he have the armor and assassin tools
>>
What if the plan was to lead the jedi to kamino so they could discover the clone army?
>>
COOK ME SOME FUCKIN EGGS
>>
>>68793809
it's still retarded
the dart led him there right? why bother with the fucking snake things that could very well have killed padme. just tell the assassin to intentionally miss with the dart but make it look good
>>
>>68793937

It wouldn't have mattered if he killed padme or not. They would have followed him regardless.
>>
>>68793751
He was in the area watching over so I don't see why he wouldn't be fully euipped in case something happens.
>>
>>68793978
I guess not sure if keeping her alive or dead matters to the sheev master plan

how would the snakes lead them back? the dart was only fired (iirc) because the snakes failed. the only explanation is that there were at least two breadcrumbs.

hell even the poision dart leading to kamino makes no sense. I really hate the "100% unique" bullet cliche leading to a single place
>>
>>68792906

He's not an assassin, he's a bounty hunter. He hired an assassin to assassinate.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 180x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 180x279
>>68792992
But the sequels weren't WEIRD enough...
>>
>>68794090
The entire point of a unique bullet is to make it untraceable. Kamino was wiped from the archives so Jango figured he would be alright. He used a bullet from a place that for all intents and purposes didn't exist.
>>
>>68794232

That doesn't make sense if we are assuming Jango intended to lead the jedi to Kamino.
>>
>>68794232
or you could use a generic bullet that comes from 1000 different sources, or use 1 that comes from a single source. instead of 1000 points of failure you have a 1 point of failure. that's ingenious
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.