[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best alternative soundtrack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Wizardpeople[1].jpg (91 KB, 243x271) Image search: [Google]
Wizardpeople[1].jpg
91 KB, 243x271
Is this the best alternative soundtrack?
>>
It's better than any of his diarrhea doodlings
>>
>>68792412
>AND SO HAGAR THE HORRIBLE DECIDED TO CHEER HARRY UP BY TELLING HIM THE STORY OF HIS PARENT'S DEATH
Keks for years.
>>
>>68792412
by far. you inspired me to rewatch this right now
>>
Is he ever going to do Chamber of Secrets?
>>
File: hatefuck.jpg (98 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
hatefuck.jpg
98 KB, 600x440
>>68792498
shit taste my man
>>
>>68792693
Probably not, but y'know this got me to thinking.

Could this be done for any other movie? Like, prime example here, Fellowship Of The Ring. If not Neely, then could some average civilian, given a field recorder and a few beers, be able to reproduce the aural masterwork that Neely perfected in Wizard People, Dear Readers?

I, for one, think that it's entirely possible, and I intend to find out, over the course of the summer.
>>
The biggest problem is that like most Harry Potter parodies it attempts to add edginess to it that ultimately is dwarfed by the death and violence of the later parts of the series.
>>
>>68792899
Actually, y'know what, pull out your mics, and open up Vocaroo. I'd like to hear what sort of shenanigans that the 4chan community can come up with, given a bit of source material and inspiration.

Pick a movie, and find your favorite scene from it. Then, narrate the scene to the best of your ability, and post the scene here, along with your vocaroo link.
>>
>>68793186
Eh, you need a video to go along with the recording. If you really wanted to see what you were looking for, you should ask to upload a youtube video or something.
>>
>>68793308
Yeah, I guess that's fair. Still, I think it'd be a funny thing to try.

For example, I was gonna try doing the club scene from John Wick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s

Lot of potential here
>>
>>68793374
I'd contribute, but I'm with company right now, and I don't have a video editing software on my craptop
>>
>>68792899

I can do Neely's voice if anyone wants to write something for me to do, I'm game.
>>
>>68792899

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uNdrxCQ2Bq

Gave it a shot.
>>
>>68794286
Holy fuck man, that's pretty fucking good
>>
>>68792693
Guys some already did the second movie

https://dearreaderaudiobooks.bandcamp.com/album/spiders-and-snakes-dear-reader

Isn't horrible either
>>
>>68794417

Thanks, I've actually been toying around with doing an "unofficial" sequel to wizard people for a few years but haven't sat down to solidify all the jokes.

I want to release it as if it were Neely himself and have him have to deny it.
>>
>>68794639
That'd be pretty cool.

>>68794592
Huh, isn't that some shit.

I still think, barring Neely's performance, it's an art that hasn't been properly practiced by anyone. It has so much potential.
>>
File: 1398453299201.jpg (122 KB, 947x734) Image search: [Google]
1398453299201.jpg
122 KB, 947x734
>>68792498
>>
>>68794286
Brad? Is that you?
>>
>>68792412
people told me it would be funny but I just found it boring.
>>
>>68793474
put on your sheev outfit and tell your girlfriend,your friends need you
>>
In walks Dumbledore, near dead and beautiful.
>>
>>68794949

You are a beautiful animal.
>>
HARDCASTLE MCCORMICK
>>
>>68794592
Shit this is the YouTube one with like half the videos removed. I loved that one
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.