[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Strain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-10-06-09-00-06.png (448 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-06-09-00-06.png
448 KB, 1280x720
So how many other people felt like telling the TV writers to go fuck themselves when this happened?
>>
File: zach-kelly-strain.jpg (37 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
zach-kelly-strain.jpg
37 KB, 670x447
>>68790574
It does make me hate Zach even more than I did in the books though.
>>
I guess /tv/ hates this show, right?
>>
>>68790753

half the people who've seen it hate it, half think it's schlock (but the kind that is enjoyable), and half legit enjoy it
>>
>>68790753
WE NEED TO CUT THE TIP OF THE SMALL WHITE WORMS FROM THE STRIGOYIM
>>
I only watch it for Vasily, desu
>>
Sort of intentionally bad show
Because they know what theyre doing is bad and they dont car
>>
>>68790574
What happened? the show lost me long ago.
>>
File: NoraItsDone1.png (228 KB, 662x321) Image search: [Google]
NoraItsDone1.png
228 KB, 662x321
>>68791576
He just lost his waifu with this clusterfuck
>>68791657
There was the Kelly vs Nora fight in the train tunnel like in The Fall, but unlike the book Zach managed to distract Nora and in turn Kelly manage to stuck Nora, sucking enough blood to survive and dooming Nora to strigoidom if she didn't kill herself which she does in front of Eph
>>
>>68791497
It took that long to get a Jewish joke in? Then again I remember during the season 2 broadcast threads opened with Holocaust jokes.
>>
>>68791473
>half hate it
>half think it's schlock
>half enjoy it

Dude maths lmao
>>
I don't know.

This show has the weirdest up-and-down quality and pacing issues.

I'm not sure I'm going to bother watching the next season.
>>
Man, I really liked The Strain.

One thing it had was some really good sound design. How come The Strain got all the audio on point but something with the budget of GoT fucks up CONSTANTLY with the sound? Half the time I think they have a deaf person behind it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.