[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What went wrong?
>>
I actually liked them

Watched them all about a month ago after not seeing them since they were in theaters

Still good
>>
>>68785321
Nothing, they were good movies. Take your reddit opinion somewhere else.
>>
File: 1457527414094.png (321 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
1457527414094.png
321 KB, 364x400
>>68785321
9/11 happened, then the gender dysphoria set in.
>>
>>68785321
they only had enough material for one sequel but wb didnt want the origin flick as part 2
>>
>>68785321
The stole the first script from this Black lady author called Sophia Stewart, and she sued them for using her materials without her consent. So they they were too dumb to continue with the story, so we ended up with two shit movies.

More here: http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/matrix.asp
>>
>>68785321
First movie: Marxism
Revolution: Christianity
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNzQzMTY2NDc4[1].jpg (135 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNzQzMTY2NDc4[1].jpg
135 KB, 1200x1200
Reminder that if this guy played Neo, as was originally intended, the movie would be about two black guys and a coalburner fighting exclusively evil white men whom uphold a system that literally oppresses our heroes.

I like Will and all, but fuck.
>>
>>68785321
nothing. kill yourself
>>
Revolutions was terrible

Reloaded at least had some cool scenes like the highway chase and the chateau fight
>>
Highway chase in Reloaded is GOAT
>>
They lost all the cyberpunk feel and Neo was too OP for it to be interesting.

Also the colour grading is fucking shiiiiiit
>>
>>68785361
Not every widely accepted opinion is reddit, bro.
>>
>>68785321

They ran out of GITS movies...

>>68785532

Actually this. The first movie was cyberpunk. The other ones just use the setting but are actually more fantasy than science fiction.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.