[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Called Scream: The TV Series (even uses same title font)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>Called Scream: The TV Series (even uses same title font)
>No Ghostface mask
>No Ghostface voice
>Killer not using horror "rules"
>No meta stuff outside like 1 scene in the first episode
>Still calling it Scream

Fucking MTV. First season was a semi-watchable, if not generic, slasher show though.
>>
>>68784238
I agree.. I was hoping for the amazing meta horro movie that scream was. scream was so fucking, good.
>>
File: Scream-Queens.jpg (118 KB, 1024x885) Image search: [Google]
Scream-Queens.jpg
118 KB, 1024x885
>>68784238
This was basically Scary Movie: The Series and it was 100x better than that shitpile
>>
>>68784354
OP here. 100% agree. It wasn't full on parody but it was certainly a near perfect horror-comedy series.
>>
>>68784238
I never even tried this. I fucking loved the trilogy (despite the trend it started) and the 4th wasn't too bad, but to see it associated with some bullshit like this is heartbreaking.

I recorded like the first 3 ep's because I was hopeful, but I'm so glad I just got rid of that shit without ever watching.
>>
>>68784577
u didn't miss much anon. I love the Scream films too. Whats funny is that they didn't take any of the elements from the movies - i.e. the things that make Scream what it is, but instead rip the plot/motivation from Scream 3 with the killer being a secret older sibling who wants revenge on the main girl and their mother.
>>
Did anyone watch that Slasher show on Chiller?
>>
>>68784354
>best emma will never make you her sissy slave
;_;
>>
>>68784238
>>68784354
When both of these came out, I was kind of confused.
>>
>>68784238
>Movie turned into a series
DOA. Television is a garbage art form.
>>
>>68785030
Scream Queens featured a deaf girl being run over with a lawnmower while singing "Shake It Off"

At her wake a man named Chad Radwell lamented that "I never got to do it with a deaf chick"

Also Ariana Grande managed to tweet one last time that she was being stabbed, and Emma Roberts told her casket "Why did you have to die before we figured out what ethnicity you were?!"
>>
>>68784881
Might as well have called it Halloween, then.

Fuck, if they aren't gonna have the horror bantz OR ghostface, why even call it Scream? What channel was this on? I'm gonna cancel that shit or at least block it so my kids can't be corrupted by this pleb shit.
>>
>>68784989
It was on my radar but fell off somehow, any good?
>>
File: 1430224053390[1].jpg (48 KB, 700x464) Image search: [Google]
1430224053390[1].jpg
48 KB, 700x464
>>68785139
>Chad
>mfw
>>
File: Chad sees dead a person.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Chad sees dead a person.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>68784354
100% this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.