[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know you all love Titus, /tv/ What were his best moments?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: titus.jpg (10 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
titus.jpg
10 KB, 300x199
I know you all love Titus, /tv/

What were his best moments?
>>
Every moment is his best moment.
>>
>>68782575
I honestly can't remember any from s2. All that shit with Kimmy having to deal with her PTSD really turned the whole thing into a bummer and that's all I remember.
>>
>AHHH!
>I THOUGHT THOSE WERE BLANKS
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 200x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 200x266
When he's with mike at his family dinner and asks if his grandmother was a real person
>>
>>68783959
>that double take
>>
the fact that if he married that beard he was going to work at a mulch factory in Mississippi.

I also like it that they wrote him to be a bit of a selfish asshole rather than just Kimmy's awesome gay bff
>>
Korean funeral.

"They asked me... to sing"
>>
Thought season two was immensely better than season one. Mimi Kanasis made me laugh desu.
>>
I like it when he says "Murasaki don't do Christmas" in Japanese. I dunno why. I rewind it several times.
>>
>>68786181
I can't stand Amy Sedaris fåm
>>
PINOT
>>
>>68786602
NOIR!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.