[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this expression trying to convey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: daenerys.png (2 MB, 1230x692) Image search: [Google]
daenerys.png
2 MB, 1230x692
What is this expression trying to convey?
>>
Hunger
>>
Tiredness mixed with disdain.
>>
Yeast infection
>>
File: BROWN MEN.jpg (292 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
BROWN MEN.jpg
292 KB, 1916x1080
>>68777861
she realized she was BROWN COCK OWNED
>>
Hunger
>>
Toxoplasmosis Gondor.
>>
>>68777861
Disinterest
>>
File: 1441721554778.jpg (176 KB, 1284x1366) Image search: [Google]
1441721554778.jpg
176 KB, 1284x1366
>>68777918
>>68778038
>>
File: dragon noises2.png (57 KB, 207x240) Image search: [Google]
dragon noises2.png
57 KB, 207x240
>>68777861

[dragon noises internally]
>>
>>68778025
Why do these fags wear make-up ?
Is there a lot of trannies in the Dothraki tribes ?
>>
Post the hot brown chick
>>
File: khol-islamic-awakening1[1].jpg (21 KB, 400x509) Image search: [Google]
khol-islamic-awakening1[1].jpg
21 KB, 400x509
>>68778127
wearing kohol is a sign of virility

The prophet mohamed ( peace be upon him) always wore it. It protect the eyes against the sun
>>
pic related
>>
>I'm moving mouth a lot when I speak, ACTING!
>Has a double chin even though I believe in the books she meant to be emaciated at this point.

I hate how normies have basically made her untouchable.
>>
>>68777861

"I have impenetrable plot armor and I'm aware of it"
>>
Why is she so fat anyway? Isn't she supposed closed to starving during those days? I mean, I don't want that she became anorexic but for fuck's sake DeNiro gained 30 Kg just for 10 minutes in Raging Bull and then lose weight again and she can't have some sort of diet? Is misogynistic to expect that actors are professionals?
>>
>>68778482
She knows shes got enough star power that people would complain if they recast her. She already used it to blackmail them into not making her go nude again, it wouldn't surprise me if they either don't care or are too scared to tell her.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.