[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NY anons, are the citizens of Yonkers really the retarded animals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Show Me A Hero.jpg (266 KB, 798x505) Image search: [Google]
Show Me A Hero.jpg
266 KB, 798x505
NY anons, are the citizens of Yonkers really the retarded animals that they're depicted as in this show? This shit was like Idiocracy
>>
>hate black people and don't want them ruining your city
>better alternative is to bankrupt the city to the point where emergency services can't stay funded
I know nobody ever said racists were smart but they were really stupid
>>
In what community in the US do you not find abject scumbaggery if you drill down even in the slightest? America is like a barrel slithering filth if you look into it even superficially. Don't lift the lid.
>>
>>68777768

It literally is a better alternative.
>>
It's portrayed, effectively, as a microcosm of anywhere North East USA. The story would be the same in Jersey, wherever else in NY, Philly burbs, DC, etc
>>
>>68778067
You barely even need emergency services without niggers
>>
Man Oscar Isaac is a good actor.
>>
>>68778492
I was on his team before the star wars thing, he did not need that shit.
now he's just meh to me
>>
>>68778147

> Philly burbs

Other than Bensalem (rip in piece hometown), the rest of the burbs are relatively Dindu-free. I'm about a 2 minute drive from the Northeast and there's Trump signs all over my neighborhood.
>>
>>68779048
Why not get paid? It gets you the option to pick what you want instead of what you need and at least it's not Marvel.
>>
>>68777695
They weren't depicted as retarded, at least I don't think so. People act that way.

I know right now if the government suddenly decided they were going to force people from "low income" households housing in half the houses on my street, even if they were empty people would flip their shit. Wouldn't you?
>>
>>68779956
I'm from the Levittown/Langhorne area. The white trash in Bristol is likely worse than Dindus. Worked at Smoking Joes in Bensalem and you're right, it's a madhouse, especially right near the bridge. We sold those mini roses in glass vials, i.e., crackpipes.
>>
>>68780100
I don't think he got paid much for it, but it's great exposure anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.