[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVISSERPMI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: impressive_poetry.png (1 MB, 843x960) Image search: [Google]
impressive_poetry.png
1 MB, 843x960
EVISSERPMI
>>
>tfw the costume design for a sixteen-year-old movie is better than a brand-new one
>>
>>68776421
Marveldrones are known to settle for less.
>>
where is this new clip of spiderman?
>>
>>68776496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wlMrOtw4jw
>>
>>68776496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJvtzWRdzoo
>>
So i'm having trouble figuring out if Spiderman is actually being played by a real person or if they just hastily CGI'd him in with Hollands voiceover for the fight scenes.

So far he doesn't even look like he's a physical being.
>>
>>68777217
I think it's real but the texture of the costume looks weird in youtube quality

Should be more vibrant and the web lines more visible
>>
How does New Spidey's eye movements work?
>>
>>68777358
Thin metal irises. Which is a great way to end up with shards in your eyes when someone punches you in the face.
>>
>>68776368
I wanna fuck new Spidey
>>
>>68777217
Nah he is real as on 1080p images u can see the cotton.

Tho the shots for when he is swinging with web is no doubt cgi
>>
>>68777358
By them being CGI even tho it makes no realistic sense at all unless spidey purposely installed a remote machine in his costume mask where he presses a button to make them expand when he talks.
TOPKEK
>>
Is it true that there will be deadpool cameo in Civil War?
>>
>>68777394
I want to spank him
>>
>>68777470
>installed a remote machine in his costume mask where he presses a button to make them expand when he talks
You could just use ultrasound or a flex sensor glued to the eyebrows/lids to get a read but it's pretty silly to waste time putting something like that together when the first thing you hit into will make it one with your skull.
>>
>>68777120
You can literally hear the hitmarker sound when he grabs winter soldier
>>
>>68777394
you can't fuck CGI
>>
>>68777389
>autism
>>
File: tenga-oculus-rift-sex-simulator.jpg (291 KB, 1914x1062) Image search: [Google]
tenga-oculus-rift-sex-simulator.jpg
291 KB, 1914x1062
>>68777583
You massively underestimate the Japanese.
>>
>>68777358
Some weird mechanism similar to an iris diaphragm.
>>
>>68776421
Yuck, no. I always hated the raised webbing look on the Raimi suits.
>>
>>68777692

That is because you are a plebe, sir.
>>
Can someone post the IMPRESSIVE webm.
>>
>>68776368

It's like poetry.
>>
>>68777538
I want to listen to the sounds he makes when I have him wrap his legs around my head as I deepthroat his cock.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.