[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Batman-Joker.jpg (44 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Joker.jpg
44 KB, 600x750
>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman kills people
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THOSE BURTON MOVIES! THEY DON'T STAY TRUE TO THE CHARACTER!"

>Bat of Manslaughter does nothing but kill people in BvS
>"W-well that's o-okay b-because t-they d-don't have to s-stick to the source m-material! brava snyder!"

Explain yourself you hypocritical DCucks
>>
>>68773724
I never said any of that stuff
>>
File: 1416659776980.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1416659776980.gif
2 MB, 265x257
Oh look, it's another fucking children's movie thread...
>>
It amuses me how Keaton can't even turn his head in that costume.
>>
>>68773724
I grew up with Burtons Batman and never cared about the no kill rule. It's the dumbest rule imo and I'm a DC fag.
>>
>>68773724
I don't remember a single death in tim burtons batman, maybe the one where his batmobile sets a henchman on fire but were their really ANY other examples?
>>
>>68773724
Is it nice being so simple that you view any opposition as a unified group? I bet it's nice. I'd like to have that hope of "if i change their mind, i can win!" for a change.
>>
>>68773896
>57 KB filesize
>Prince died at age 57
Pottery
>>
>>68773930
Lol you serious? He blows up a whole factory filled with henchmen.
>>
>>68773724
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>68773724
>DCucks
>shitting on Burton's Batman

Whaaat, they only shit on Nolan because it was "not Batman enough" even if all the elements are there
>>
>>68773930
he literally runs in a street with the batmobile shooting henchmen

uses explosive to kill a guy

literally kills the joker
>>
>>68773929
Ill disagree with this. In defense of it it's what made him a hero over said vigilante like superman who for the longest time did kill. It showed a better character of batman besides what we have now( the lego movie lampooned the dark broody batman) which has got to say something. Plus he was an actual detective not just inspector gadget with money. He was a moral becon to a overrun city with corruption.
Probably the reason why i liked tdk for the most part.
>>
>>68774027
I didn't like bales throat cancer but nolans batman was more batman than snyders.
>>
>>68774136
they were rubber bullets I didn't see any blood

they just knocked the guy into a wall he didn't explode, he probably just broke his spine and his legs

Well the joker deserved it anyways
>>
>>68774140
Nobody cared about the no kill rule when Burtons Batman came out. The only reason why people care now is because they want to prove to their fuckbuddies how much of nerd they are. It's petty and unnecessary.
>>
>>68774291
He threw a guy of the stairs in the belltower. No way he didn't die. Fuck you.
>>
>>68773930
>A few henchmen in the Joker's factory are blown up
>One henchman is thrown down the bell tower of the cathedral
>Ties Joker to a weight that will kill him if he doesn't land
>Lights a Penguin goon on fire with the Batmobile, potentially killing him
>Blows up the strongman
>Arguably causes Penguin's death by releasing Bats
>>
>>68773969
They died from the fire though, not Batman.

He won't kill them, but that doesn't mean he has to save them.
>>
>>68774427
This, it's not a big deal, some people deserve to die, that's how the world works.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.