[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upcoming movies - Flop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1460918073872.png (437 KB, 881x568) Image search: [Google]
1460918073872.png
437 KB, 881x568
Thanks to years of movie watching and reviewing I can now for sure know when a Movie will flop or not. Not just economically but also in terms of reviews.

>I predicted that BvS would get shit on and would only make a small profit in terms of the budget.
>I predicted that the Jungle Book would do very well on both fronts and would be looked upon as Jungle Kino
>I predicted that the Force Awakens would be hugely successful on both parts, and I predicted it being one of the top movies to make the most money

Ask me if an upcoming movie will flop or not. Screencap all my posts and you'll see later.
>>
Star Wars 8
Rogue One
Suicide Squad
>>
the world will be a better place when verbal diarrhea/Aspie mongoloid cunts like yourself are all dead
if your parents kill you, I'll go to court to stand up for them
>>
Your mom and her black bull.
>>
File: Apricot.jpg (60 KB, 690x596) Image search: [Google]
Apricot.jpg
60 KB, 690x596
>>68771898
https://clyp.it/azlbjw4a
>>
>>68771898
>I predicted the shitty follow up to a shitty movie would be shit just like the first one
>I predicted a live action adaptation of a Disney movie would be successful, just like all the other live action Disney adaptations
>I predicted one of the most popular IPs in existence would be financially successful

Wow, OP. You some kinda psychic?
>>
>>68771969
Found the DCuck, still butthurt I see.
>>
>>68771925
>Star Wars 8:
Can't say for now, forgot to mention that I need to see some trailers for it to determine it's reviews. But it will 100% be a success and probably in reviews too due to all the fans overlooking it and valuing the good parts compared to the bad parts, like all nerd films.
>Rouge One
Will be successful both probably, not as much profit as the main Star Wars saga because it doesn't have any classical characters as of yet.
>Suicide Squad
This movie will save DC, it won't actually be good but the critiques will compare it to BvS and say that it's the savior that DC needs.
>>
>>68772062
I am.
>>
>>68772362
>doesn't have any classical characters as of yet.

Since when is Darth Vader not a classical character?
>>
>>68772405
You don't know shit. Trust me, I'm a psychic.
>>
>>68771925
Suicide Squad can surpass Deadpool
>>
>>68772469
Vader is already confirmed in the movie, you fucking retard.
>>
>>68772524
SS has a budget well over $100 million. Deadpool was budgeted under $60 million. There's really no way SS will make more profit than Deadpool. It would need to make upwards of 2 billion to do so.
>>
>>68772100
I cannot understand what you're saying, kid, I only speak English.
Can you get an adult to explain what you mean?
>>
Warcraft
Tarzan
Jason Bourne
>>
>>68772524
>Deadpool
>Box office: $760.2 million
Huh?
>>
>>68772676
>Warcraft
Flop on both
>Tarzan
Success on both
>Jason Bourne
Success on the Box Office but not in reviews. Sorry.
>>
>>68771898
This is easy mode, try predicting what shitty independents will be a success with mainstream audiences, then you can actually do something with the skill.
>>
>>68771993
Still waiting for your prediction on this movie, OP.
>>
>>68772617
SS actually has a budget of more than 250 million according to the guy who's directing it.
>>
>>68771898
>I predicted Disney would use the hold they have on critics to make shitloads of money with shit films and crash the competition

wow man that's some superpower shit you got there
>>
>>68772617

$2 billion? Is that all?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.