[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that would be a good time, if you were drunk >'YEEAAAAA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Movies that would be a good time, if you were drunk
>'YEEAAAAA NOW ITS A PARRTYYY'
>>
Jeremy is pretty cool desu
>>
>>68760149
He seems nice and sincere, but how can someone put so much time and thought into movies and still not even haved moved a centimeter beyond entry-level? His taste reminds me of me when I was 12.
>>
>>68760396
hes literally a junkie stoner that stays up till 4am and sleeps in till noon. Being paid (and paid well) through youtube has only stunted his mental growth and now he's too far over the edge to mature and grow up.

He will forever make 3 minute disposable material where he says "I like this, and liked that, but didn't like this" and he will continue to garner hundreds of thousands of views from naive stupid little kids until he grows old and creepy and people stop following him.
>>
>>68760149
If I were really really drunk, BvS might actually seem like a decent movie
>>
literally reddiit the reviewer.
seems nice tho
>>
File: RLM.png (2 MB, 960x1570) Image search: [Google]
RLM.png
2 MB, 960x1570
>>68760452
This. He admitted to being offered more higher profile jobs in other media but just didn't want his main source of income to start feeling like actual work.

It's going to be funny seeing all these YouTubers get screwed over hard as the site makes it harder for them to put out content because of all that copyright/fair use shit flinging.

This is probably why RLM is trying so hard to make Hollywood connections. They know it's only a matter of time before YouTube becomes completely uninhabitable.
>>
>>68760546
Thing is, he was actually pretty good in his first videos. Watch his review of X-men Origins Wolverine, quite funny with his dry dark humor. Then he needed to become reddit to get the mainstream audience
>>
>>68760730
yeah, i used to watch him quite a lot. over time i slowly noticed his shit taste,
>>
>>68760465
Nope, tried it, got half an hour in and walked the fuck out.
>>
>>68760730
yeah true but he's still tolerable for the most part.
>>
>>68760730
>>68760785
You have it in reverse. He was always a plebbitor, those "dark humor reviews" were from when he was pretending to be an edgelord.

He realized that wasn't his personality and what you see now is the real him. Can't believe his dark persona actually worked for you kiddies.
>>
>>68760867
Ah, no. Current Jeremy is literally movie review for normies. He doesn't dare make any dark humor because there might be kids watching.
>>
>>68760939
this.
>>
>>68760939
>>68760972
He already did a Q&A on it where he admitted he was playing up the edge because he wanted that to be his thing for a while.

You sound underage as fuck for thinking that was who he really is and that he only dialed it down for the kids even though he still swears.

You can see him doing collaborations and he always has that same attitude. The dark edgelord was his fake persona, as it is for most people before they grow out of their teens.
>>
>>68761231
k
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.