[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naomi Watts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Discuss body of work

Has she been in anything fappable besides Mulholland Drive?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x450
king kong
>>
She's by far one of the most talanted actresses working today. To answer your question, she's pretty hot in Ellie Parker.

If you want fappable Naomi Watts, watch some stuff with Nicole Kidman. She sluts it up a lot more, and they're literally the same person.
>>
There's that one webm of her in most of the webm threads.

Never remember the movie name.
>>
File: laura_dern.jpg (288 KB, 1047x1047) Image search: [Google]
laura_dern.jpg
288 KB, 1047x1047
>>68752395
nah Laura Dern is a way better actress. Can't wait to see her in Star Wars Episode 8
>>
>>68752498
Dern is a great actress, but she's never delivered a performance like Watts gave in Mulholland Drive.

In fact I think that may be the best performance in recent history. Lynch created a character that ran the whole gamut of human extremes, and Naomi Watts sold every aspect of it.
>>
>>68752208
She's pretty fapulous in Funny Games
>>
File: 1.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
394 KB, 1920x1200
My waifu
Her in Mulholland Drive is unironically my favourite performance of all time

21 Grams is another decent film that she's great in, plus it features her delicious hard nips
>>
>>68752208
There's a movie where her and robin wright fuck eachothers sons
>>
>>68752675
I would adore you if you knew the name?
>>
>>68752706
Adore

I take it that was a pun
>>
So hot in eastern promises. Pure waifu material
>>
>>68752751

But that movie is so deliciously tense and violent I hardly paid attention to her

She turned in good performances for both Cronenberg and Lynch. That says something
>>
bird man
>>
>>68752208
>tfw no Naomi Watts mommy gf to molest me
>>
>>68752208
Birdman
>>
>>68752208
Could this be any more airbrushed?
>>
>>68752208
what is wrong with her belly button
someone give me an honest answer
>>
>>68754273
it looks like a butthole

I bet that's what her butthole looks like
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.