[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you prefer the True Survivor 1981 Ash, Or the one liner chainsaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 656x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 656x442
Do you prefer the True Survivor 1981 Ash,
Or the one liner chainsaw hand Ash that we got later on?
>>
meme ash is cancer
>>
>>68749620
Chainsaw Ash is more iconic, and he's the only version I've really watched, so him.
>>
>>68749620
Don't care as long as Bruce Campbell's onscreen.
>>
chainsaw ash, the original walking dead wasnt even a good movie
>>
>>68749664
Chainsaw Ash would've died a hundred times without help.
The original movie Ash kicked everyone's ass on his own and survived, and didn't even lose his hand
>>
You cant really compare the characters as its not really ash that changes so much as the overall tone of the film.

The first evil dead Ash is a survivor because the movie is a bloody survival horror film with some weird bits.

The second movie we see ash being a lot goofier as the movie is even weirder in tone and played less as straight-horror.

Then by number three ash is throwing one liners and doing crazy moves because the movie is even more cornier and the camp is at a max.
>>
http://youtu.be/p4plnm76KhI
You bastards! Why are yew torturing me?
Why?!
>>
>>68749811
I was gonna type up a bunch of stuff but this is the gist of what I was gonna say.
>>
Evil Dead 1 is not only the only good movie in the franchise, it is one of the best horror films of all time and the best Lovecraftian film ever made

ED 2 and AoD suck in general but have their charm
Remake is the worst kind of trash imaginable, though I have to admit the idea to make her a junkie was smart until they threw it in the fucking garbage like the hacks they are
fuck

also Bruce is great in alien apocalypse, the man with the screaming brain, bubba hotep, and my name is bruce
>>
>>68750068
>I have to admit the idea to make her a junkie was smart until they threw it in the fucking garbage like the hacks they are

Seriously, they could have done SO MUCH with that, having the demons tempt her with the drugs, like having them re-appear on her bed or something and her start blaming everyone.
>>
>>68750131
I liked it more as an excuse for them not to let her leave or believe her, even though she's witnessing crazy demon shit. I think they tried way too hard to try and keep us guessing who the new Ash was. it was just fucking dumb. no reason for her to come back and be fine after being turned and shit

haven't seen it in a while though so i might not remember right. don't care either way
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.