[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is actually right, though?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Which one is actually right, though?
>>
Captain America.
>>
>>68744878
captain america obviously. If you pick iron man you're a commie faggot
>>
>>68744878
Iron Man. Captain America is literally a soldier, yet for some reason he thinks he should not answer to a reasonable chain of command. Dafuq?

Plus he's only in it to get some sucky suck from bronkin' Bucky.
>>
Captain America. You posted the image, don't you know your right from your left?
>>
File: 1460227360368.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460227360368.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
>>68745085
you're literally a jackboot licking retard
>>
>>68744878

How come Iron Man looks worse in each new movie sequel but Captain America looks better? It's like as Cap's design evolves he improves as Iron Man's regresses.
>>
>>68744878

They're both right.

Its a grey area. On one hand you've got super powered people who are beholden to no one. They are walking weapons. On the other you've got the idea that they all should be locked away or treated like they are loose cannons that can go off at any moment.

In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter. As they move out into the actual universe it becomes a moot point. There is such advanced technology and other shit out there that anyone can become that dangerous. Its simply a bunch of primitives arguing over prometheus' fire. In the end they'll learn to live with a little of both.
>>
>>68744878
Captain America is always right.
>>
File: 001.jpg (342 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
342 KB, 1333x2000
>>68745085
>Plus he's only in it to get some sucky suck from bronkin' Bucky.
I mean who wouldn't
>>
>>68744878
Not everything is black and white dummy.
>>
>>68745085
His last chain of command tried to have him and everyone he knew murdered so they could take over the world.

Also Stark should be in prison for the Ultron incident, and never allowed within 5 miles of a computer or any technology for the rest of his fucking life.
>>
>>68745265
I dunno but I noticed the same thing, although you could argue that IM1 to IM2 was an improvement.
>>
>>68745265
>>68747598
There was a practical suit they used to wear in the early films. They used CGI only or partial suit pieces in the later films.
>>
File: why.jpg (120 KB, 456x337) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
120 KB, 456x337
>>68744878
what dumbass costume designer made caps zipper visible

its like a halloween costume
>>
>A BLOO BLOO SANDY HOOK, CHILDREN GOT KILLED! MUH CHILDREN!
>THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, STARK
>o-ok, I'll get all the superheroes to register with the government, pls don't spit on me again
Captain America, obviously
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.