[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show got renewed for a third season and your favorite underdog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: last man.jpg (127 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
last man.jpg
127 KB, 440x640
This show got renewed for a third season and your favorite underdog show probably didn't.
How does that make you feel?
>>
>>68742378

Magruber is still shit.
>>
>>68742378
Just like the main character of the show, I'm feeling a bit cucked.
>>
>>68742378
I've gotten to the point that if a show I like gets cancelled I don't care much. Everything dies eventually. Might as well enjoy what I actually get instead of complaining about things I like ending early.
>>
>>68742378
I tried really hard to like this show, but they dropped the ball so fucking hard so many times.
>>
>>68742378
What's with the meme-ball?
>>
>>68743018
The first season was actually good. This second season is so fucking dumb and unentertaining its like they can't grasp why the first season was good.
I want to pretend im the last man on earth and do cool shit you couldn't do otherwise not watch a completely unlikeable main character in awkward social situations. its so fucking dumb now
>>
>>68742378
I stopped at the Christmas episode. What's the story so far?
>>
>>68742378
>The Last Man on Earth
>he isn't the last man on earth
What is the point?
>>
File: andy daly.png (326 KB, 615x299) Image search: [Google]
andy daly.png
326 KB, 615x299
>>
>>68743681
This show is getting a few more episodes to bring it to a proper ending.
>>
The show is kinda comfy to be honest. I love how the ugly fat guy is banging all the chicks
>>
I don't see how it will continue without more than just humping and drinking
>>
>>68742378
I stopped at S1. They can't trick me twice.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.