[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>getting HIV when your strange of choice is virgins Sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 150x150
>getting HIV when your strange of choice is virgins

Sucks to suck I guess
>>
God I hate him and that other kid. Fucking New Yorkers, I'm glad they got aids.
>>
>>68738562
I thought it was from the one that wasn't a virgin? I'm sure he slept with one that wasn't idk it's been awhile since I watched this but if that's the case and wtf that's so true why he got aids from a virgin
>>
>>68738562
>went on to be a deadbeat in the Wire

like pottery
>>
>>68738562
My great grandfather had a saying about italians: they're just niggers turned inside out
>>
>>68738562
>>68739570

He got it somehow and spread it around. Decent flick. I like the non romanticised version of teens, showing how they can be awful little shits
>>
>>68739570
He got it from injecting drugs.
>>
File: slide6.jpg (209 KB, 1000x360) Image search: [Google]
slide6.jpg
209 KB, 1000x360
>giving AIDS to your mom with cancer after you fucked a whore
JUST
>>
>>68739757
Yeah it's really good, one of the better depictions of youth

When people think of movies like this, they think of "thirteen" which is like watching a lifetime original movie compared to Kids
>>
>>68738562
I everything about him was so insufferable. I wanted to fucking punch him. The way he talks, his face, the fact that he'd fuck a 12 yo and give her aids... God, what a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>68739845
What flick is this?
>>
>>68738562
this movie made me really uncomfortable

>tfw you lived a sheltered life as a teen with no drugs alcohol or sex
>>
>>68739972
Red, White & Blue. It's pure kino
>>
>>68739872

Bully was good too. That's probably the most realistic depiction of teens I've ever seen lol. Plus it had a Cage song in it
>>
Who /larryclarkistheirfavoritefilmmakerandphotographer/ here?

He hasn't made a movie I didn't enjoy and I keep a copy of Tulsa sitting on my coffee table.
>>
It's been a while since I've seen it, but I'm pretty sure at the beginning he says something like "my new thing is fucking virgins", implying that he used to fuck any old slut, but then decided to only fuck virgins
>>
>>68740241

I'm kinda inspired by him desu. I wanna write something similar to Kids or Bully except about depressed adolescents who plan to shoot a school up. Basically r9k posters.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.