[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was their fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: he doesn't like you.png (114 KB, 334x272) Image search: [Google]
he doesn't like you.png
114 KB, 334x272
What was their fucking problem?
>>
JUST
>>
>>68734741
They don't like you. I don't like you either.
>>
>>68734741
He didn't like him. The other guy didn't either.
>>
Space Jews that escaped the space concentration camp.
>>
They are not his friends
>>
>>68734741
He was a big guy.
>>
drunk?
>>
>>68734741
>old guy walks in with a qt fuqqboi way out of his league
What do you think?
>>
>>68734741
>You're at the club with your gf and this guy says he doesn't like your gf's ass (and his friend doesn't like it either)

wat do?
>>
>>68735279

do a 360 and walk away
>>
>>68735332
>360
>>
>>68735279
>>68735332
God Bless both of you lads and your loved ones.
>>
>>68735383
>(You)
>>
>>68735433
Ha! You fell for my newfag bait.
>>
>>68735279
>fufufu...you think I can let you live after you besmirched my lady's honor?
>LETS SEE HOW YOU DEAL WITH THIS! 無神論者不貞の賢明な火災スラッシュ!!
>*slices his hand off*
>heh...I bet you're sorry now...punk...
>>
>>68735265
They could be father and son for all they fucking knew. Why would they assume they were faggos?
>>
>>68735671
>implying that wouldn't make it better
>>
>>68734741
This thread is fucking gold.
>>
>>68734741
A death mark isn't an easy thing to live with.
>>
>>68736352
This. Have some fucking sympathy.
>>
>>68735279
Tell him I don't give a fuck about my gf anymore, I want some of that qt Luke.
:3c
>>
They wanted to fuck Luke.
>>
File: Evazan_with_blaster.jpg (673 KB, 1242x1832) Image search: [Google]
Evazan_with_blaster.jpg
673 KB, 1242x1832
Dr. Cornelius Evazan was a male human from Alsakan who was a promising cosmetic surgeon until he became gripped by madness and began practicing "creative surgery" on his patients, leaving his victims horrifically disfigured. After information concerning his cruel medical experiments came to light, his face was hideously scarred in an encounter with a bounty hunter. The Aqualish thug Ponda Baba rescued Evazan from the hunter, following which the two formed an uneasy partnership and began smuggling spice for the Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure. They became wanted men, and shortly before the Battle of Yavin, Evazan and Baba were patrons in the Mos Eisley Cantina on Tatooine. When a drunk Baba decided to pick a fight with a local farmboy named Luke Skywalker, Evazan quickly escalated the conflict, boasting of the pair's notoriety before threatening the boy. Skywalker's guardian, a hermit named Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempted to calm tensions, but this only infuriated the pair of dangerous criminals. Evazan flung the farmboy aside, and the pirates drew their blaster pistols on the wizened old man—in secret one of the few remaining Jedi Masters—but Kenobi used his lightsaber to slash Evazan across his chest and sever Baba's right arm before they could discharge their weapons, much to the surprise of the cantina's other patrons. Evazan tried to use his medical training to reattach Baba's arm but failed, nearly killing the Aqualish in the process.
>>
Them and the rest of the Catina are the movie versions of very single 4chan board.
>>
They were mad jelly because Obi Wan had a qt pie twinkfu with him and they didn't.
>>
File: Pondababa.png (419 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
Pondababa.png
419 KB, 500x583
Originally from the planet Ando, Ponda Baba was a burly Aqualish thug who rescued Cornelius Evazan, a former doctor who was infamous for the cruelty he inflicted upon his patients, from a bounty hunter. The two formed a partnership and began to smuggle spice for Jabba the Hutt. The pirates[1] were successful at their trade[4] and became wanted men.[2] Their working relationship wasn't always pleasant, however, and Baba even briefly considered turning Evazan in to collect the bounty on his head before realizing that their ongoing partnership was more profitable.[4] Still, the two considered each other friends[5][3] despite their differences.[4]

Prior to the Battle of Yavin, Baba and Evazan were patrons at the Mos Eisley Cantina on Tatooine.[2] Bored and looking for excitement,[3] a drunk Baba[1] decided to pick a fight with Luke Skywalker,[3] a young farmboy. Evazan quickly escalated the argument, even beginning to threaten the boy before attracting the attention of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Skywalker's guardian.[2] The hermit attempted to ease tensions[6] by offering to purchase the pair drinks, but Evazan refused to back down and tossed Skywalker out of his way, and, along with Baba, drew his blaster pistol on the old man, despite the protest of Wuher, the cantina's bartender. Before the pirates were even able to discharge their weapons, however, Kenobi had already ignited his lightsaber,[2] swiftly removing Baba's right arm and killing Evazan with a slash across his torso, decisively ending the argument.[3]
>>
>>68736647
why does he have testicles in his mouth?
>>
>>68734741
Imagine a twink boy who has clearly never been to a bar go to a biker bar like the one in the first season in true detective.

People would fuck with him just because they can.

P.S. You don't get the bartender's attention by tugging at the shirt from the back the second you sit down.
>>
File: Ballchinian.jpg (62 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Ballchinian.jpg
62 KB, 600x400
>>68736720
He's a Ballchinian!
>>
>>68736720
Souvenirs from the last guy he didn't like.
>>
File: 1457757481888.jpg (202 KB, 2048x2030) Image search: [Google]
1457757481888.jpg
202 KB, 2048x2030
>>68736589
>>68736647
>Evazan tried to use his medical training to reattach Baba's arm but failed, nearly killing the Aqualish in the process.

>Kenobi had already ignited his lightsaber,[2] swiftly removing Baba's right arm and killing Evazan with a slash across his torso, decisively ending the argument.[3]
>>
>>68736647
>>68736589
This is why the EU needs to die. EU star wars fans should be rounded up and hung
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QErMa8MOF7g

No one posted this?
>>
>>68737466
Is this canon?
>>
>>68736589
>>68736647

Or how about they were just two galactic space cunts looking to start trouble? Why does the EU fucking ruin everything?
>>
>>68736589
>>68736647
deepest lore
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.