[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the women in Movie Fights so terrible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: redditfights.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
redditfights.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
It seems all they do is push meme actors, suggest women play dead male singers, and have bad taste in general.

At least with the guys we have a 50/50 chance. Andy and Dan are cool, but the gay, bald comic book writer guy is insufferable. And why bring in Kevin Smith? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2bws_gETGg&t=8m19s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwNMgmIYABU&t=55m19s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcNdCAZbiic&t=55m17s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXrkxKhlFmQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFnP4dLUxpk&t=9m17s
>>
ScreenJunkies as really gone downhill as they expanded with this stuff. It's too bad.
>>
File: BasedRust.jpg (100 KB, 828x720) Image search: [Google]
BasedRust.jpg
100 KB, 828x720
This shit is nothing but capeshit shills and franchise apologists discussing what unnecessary reboots/remakes they would most like to see next.

You're an idiot if you believe its watchable under any circumstances.
>>
>Why are women so terrible?

Fixed that for ya OP
>>
>>68730492
>no one bats an eye when they suggest Rihanna play Prince
>only objection is that she was terrible in Battleship
Have we gone this far into PC-land guys?
>>
>>68730580
At least they make the Honest Trailers weekly now?
>>
>IƱarritu should direct superhero films only bc he's sweeping the award season
>Birdman's "destruction" scene was the best scene in the film

I'm fucking out
>>
>>68730492
>gay, bald comic book writer
>promptly suggests that Ryan Reynolds and John Cena have anal sex on screen
Yeah. I don't think anyone else wants to see that.
>>
>>68732122
Which video was that from? I just watched the parts that were at the times in the links.
>>
Too many sjws but this is to be expected.
At least Andy kicked out Spencer for talking about his political views again. It was bad enough when he talked about how he liked Obama.
>>
>>68732917
To quote Rob Stoppable: "SICK AND WRONG! SICK AND WRONG!"
>>
>>68733061
Can you fill me in on what happened?
>>
>>68732122
>"Who should direct a Marvel movie?"
>"What's the best superhero movie?"
>"What superhero movie you're looking forward to the most this year?"

This game is so useless. I'd like a better version of it with more educated people where I can at least learn something new.
>>
>>68733157
He got another chance. The next question was about actors who are horrible people. He talked about some bitch who's against vaccination or whatever's topical right now. Couldn't name one movie she was in and Andy was like "GET THE FUCK OUT"
>>
>>68733311
But Spencer still works there right?
>>
>>68730580
I wonder if it was Andy and Dan's idea to go this big or Defy Media made them do it.
>>
>>68730492
that's what you get for watching fucking movie fights
>>
>>68736021
It was good at first.
>>
>oh cool, Screenjunkies are making new videos
>over a fucking hour long
Do people actually watch these? The titles suggest it's just fags arguing. That's entertaining for like 10 minutes tops.
>>
WHAT MARVEL PROPERTIES WOULD BE GOOD TO REMAKE?

NEXT ON MOVIE FIGHTS

death of cinema right there
>>
>>68730492
I can't believe I used to watch that shit. Each round is the same, with points being arbitrarily given based on the judges bias or the last argument being made. Literally 90% of the questions are to do with superhero movies, "reboot x" and other nothing topics. Not to mention shilling for thier subscription service, which must be tanking and losing money?
>>
>>68731088
Prince was 5'2" and wore make-up. It makes absolute sense for a woman to play him.
>>
>>68730492
Because they're women
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.