[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed (97).jpg (42 KB, 268x400) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (97).jpg
42 KB, 268x400
Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..
>>
>catched
>>
>>68719309
There was one, that was really good and I forgot it, i tried looking everywhere for it. it's a real b movie...

so no, not many.

i do love them type of movies though.
>>
Does anyone have the pic of Pepe as Andy Mcdowall and Wojak as Bill Murray?
>>
>catched
>>
>>68719309 (OP)
There was one, that was really good and I forgot it, i tried looking everywhere for it. it's a real b movie...

so no, not many.

i do love them type of movies though.
>>
>catched
>>
>>68719309
There's a newer movie with Tom Cruise called Edge of Tomorrow, or Live. Die Repeat.

It kinda has that same theme.
>>
Edge of tomorrow.
Source code? I haven't seen it
>>
Does anyone have the pic of Pepe as Andy Mcdowall and Wojak as Bill Murray?
>>
>catched
>>
>>68719893
We get it lad, he made a typo
>>
>catched
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_time_loops
>>
>>68719984
We get it lad, he made a typo
>>
Edge of tomorrow.
Source code? I haven't seen it
>>
Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..
>>
Time Crimes, Source Code, and Repeaters are pretty good.
>>
>>68719914
Go away newfag.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_time_loops
>>
It's not even that good. It had a lame ending that was just him finding true love and getting everything back to normal. Lame.
>>
>catched
>>
>catched
>>
>>68719370
>>68719635
>>68719756
>>68719893
>>68719984
>>68722746
t. monoglot anglotard
>>
its literally saw this thread yesterday
>>
>>68722598
The idea was that he repeated the same day over and over until he found the meaning of it. Like Buddhism and reaching nirvana. This is why plebs shouldn't be allowed to watch movies

>>68719309
Predestination, OP.
>>
>>68719309
Majora's Mask (mind-blowing)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (really good)
Edge of Tomorrow (shit)
>>
File: fed up doc.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
fed up doc.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>68723005
>not getting the joke
>>
File: image.png (118 KB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118 KB, 400x335
>>68723072
>Edge of Tomorrow (shit)

You're triggering me
>>
>>68723128
>post the same thread every day because time travel and things repeating themselves XD

Nice fucking joke faggot
>>
>>68723133
lotta plotholes
Tom Cruise throws a turd of a performance
the whole thing just isn't compelling. It didn't provoke anything in me.
>>
>>68723235
Name one (1) plot hole
>>
>>68722746
>We get it lad, he made a typo
>>
>>68722571
what a retarded list

half the movies are unknown and it doesnt even have edge of tomorrow or source code
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.