[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Dark Jedi can exist, what about Light Sith? Would post-redemption
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
If Dark Jedi can exist, what about Light Sith? Would post-redemption Vader classify as one?
>>
>>68717140

I'd love to see a light sith who is out to show how corrupt and flawed the jedi way is and leads an example of how to use the dark side for sheer power as opposed to mindless cruelty/evil and how it works.
>>
Windu
>>
I doubt it's Canon anymore but ulic Qel-Droma
>>
You can play as a Light Side Sith in SWTOR.

Basically instead of being a baby eating maniac you are pragmatic and use your compassion for others to power the force.
>>
>>68717140
iirc there are examples in EU shit.

Jedi and Sith are ideologies, Light and Dark sides are techniques. You can adhere to one without employing another.
>>
While a Jedi can turn to the Dark Side but not be Sith, the Sith is a cult of Darksiders with their own culture and organizational structure.

So no. No such thing as a light side Sith since the Sith ways are all dark. Besides, trying to use the sith ways to do good always leads to corruption. The evidence I have to support that is all old EU, but Kyle Katarn in Mysteries of the Sith, Jacen Solo in Legacy of the Force, Kyp Durron in the Jedi Academy Trilogy.
>>
>Light Sith

Kylo
>>
File: 14566875027_20205a3625_o.png (135 KB, 418x417) Image search: [Google]
14566875027_20205a3625_o.png
135 KB, 418x417
>>68717140
A Dark Jedi is someone who fell to the dark side but didn't join the sith. That's why they called Dooku one, since they didn't know he did. I don't think Anakin would have been a light sith though, he just would have gone back to being a Jedi. I guess Asajj Ventress would count as one during the second half of Clone Wars, moreso during Dark Disciple.
>>
>>68717203
Isn't that Kreia?
>>
File: 1459713088473.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1459713088473.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>68717215
>>
>>68717215
Vaapad Style -It was considered the most aggressive and unpredictable form.

Used by Sith commonly, and Windu, and Darth Maul.

But yeah, it's suppose tob e that later there is no dark jedi or light sith, but just the force. There is no Unforgivable Curses like harry potter in star wars, no magic that is evil. it's not even the emotions and the lack ofemotion tha tmakes one good or evil.

i mean... being bad makes you evil. Emperor palpatine seems more emotionless then the Jedi... and anakin with his emotions was good until palpatine.
>>
File: 1457296736681.jpg (27 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1457296736681.jpg
27 KB, 500x378
>>68717834
Kreia didn't give a fuck any more about Jedi or Sith. She just used the force as a tool and regarded highly those who were true to themselves and eschewed the trappings of a particular group.
>>
>>68717877
>Vaapad Style
that can't be real
>>
>>68717766
vasajj was apprentice to sith lord , not sih herself. she just kinda serve as hired sword for dooku.
>>
>>68717766
Nightsisters are complete dark side though, so by rejoining them I doubt she could be called light Sith.
>>
>>68718336
>used the force as a too

Just like Sith
>>
>>68717834

Well, she doesn't believe in either teachings, the sith Im thinking of would strongly believe in using the darkside and how much more it can accomplish, but it's not about cruelty and killing people for the sake of it, he'd demonstrate time and again how bloodthirsty the Jedi can be simply because of who he is.
>>
>>68718470

Windu's saber is a e s t h e t i c
>>
>>68717140
>If Dark Jedi can exist
Dark Jedi are no longer canon.
>>
>>68718641
She rejoined them for a bit, but then became a bounty hunter. Then she trained the Jedi Quinlan Voss in the dark side of the force so they could assassinate Dooku, at which point she fell in love with him.
>>
>>68717140
No. If you're using the force for noble and selfless goals you're on the light side, if you're using it for power and personal gain you are using the dark side.

Yoda spells this out in empire explicitly.
>>
>>68717877

Sheev literally did nothing wrong. Rebels are scum and so were the Jedi.

>>68719288

Untrue. There was one in Clone Wars.
>>
>>68717140
>dark Jedi
Literally what?
>>
>>68717877
>and anakin with his emotions was good until palpatine.
Like when he killed all those sand people?
>>
>>68717140
Dark Jedi are just Sith who don't realize they're Sith, because they haven't understood that they're operating according to the same logic as the Sith.
>>68717325
>citing TORtanic
>ever
>>
>>68719610
Give me an example that isn't from the EU.
>>
>>68717203
>I'd love to see a light sith who is out to show how corrupt and flawed the jedi way is and leads an example of how to use the dark side for sheer power as opposed to mindless cruelty/evil and how it works

I've always wanted to see something like this. I'd picture him as some mid ranking military official, lawful evil, bureaucratic type. IE, somebody Darth Vader would choke in a petty argument. Not overtly evil or sinister, just a brash and audacious student who meddled with aspects of the force beyond his comprehension. Primarily concerned with maintaining Law, order, stability and justice in the world, all else is secondary.

Hey, if everybody else can have their shitty FanFics, I should be allowed to have my mine
>>
File: frontal_lobe_trauma.jpg (1 MB, 544x2080) Image search: [Google]
frontal_lobe_trauma.jpg
1 MB, 544x2080
First of all, dark Jedi don't exist because not canon.

Secondly, there are only every two sith, the the chance of one being "partially light side" doesn't make much sense because they are specifically trained to be enveloped in the dark
>>
>>68719760
No, I'm saying there are no Dark Jedi, just former Jedi who don't realize they're not Jedi anymore.
>>
>>68717140
I can see Kylo-Ren being a light sith type. Someone who clearly isn't wholly evil but is heavy into the dark side.
>>
>>68717530
>Kylo
>Not Sith Lite
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.