[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
11.22.63 show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Gadon.png (988 KB, 1006x1021) Image search: [Google]
Gadon.png
988 KB, 1006x1021
How does this picture and song make you feel?

https://youtu.be/d3TkNgdUH8w
>>
>>68716036
>month/day/year
DROPPED
>>
Overrated shit show. People only like it because of the hot girl
>>
>>68716062

>Not watching shows for cute girls
>>
>>68716062
>ywn go back in time and get a qt loving caring wife from the early 60's

why live?
>>
DELETE THIS IM SHAKING
>>
This show was such a let down. They kept hyping up everything that could go wrong but could only deliver drawn out sappy bullshit. There were maybe 3 episodes worth watching all the way through. The rest were just filler
>>
>>68716927
Pretty much. Also, Franco was miscast.
>>
Why didn't James Franco just kill Oswald the first time he saw him, then go back through the portal and check if stopped the assassination? Would literally save him 3 years.
>>
>waifu posts deleted
serious janny strikes again
>>
File: 5.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
made me nostalgic for a time I was born decades away from

top tier waifu
>>
>>68717440
He wasn't sure Oswald was the only shooter or he was behind it
>>
>>68717547
Hence, shoot Oswald, go back to the future and check if it worked.
>>
>Dinner guy spent his life trying to save Kennedy
>The past is pushing back! I was burnt to 3-degree
>Franco wins with his very first try because he bought diapers
>>
>>68717612
He always has to wait 2 years for Oswald to get back to america, so it's not that easy.
>>
>>68717612
If Oswalt wasn't sole shooter and nothing changed and JFK still got assassinated, he would have to waste more years spying on Oswald

Remember Oswald was in Russia, so for the first couple of years Jake couldn't reach him
>>
>>68716927
What are you talking about? Did you not realize how many people died because of all the shit he did, not even counting the war. Rewatch and keep track every time a person dies.
>>
>>68717740
Its almost as if it kind of loses its impact after the first 50 times
>>
It physically pains me that she's not my gf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.