[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Sheev having to exert his power against Mace Windu make him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: images (93).jpg (6 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
images (93).jpg
6 KB, 243x207
Did Sheev having to exert his power against Mace Windu make him look like this or was this always his true form?
>>
According to my information, I don't know. Sorry I can't help.
>>
>>68710491
He didn't have to exert his power, he was literally hitting himself.

It wasn't his true form, but the sacrifice he had to make.
>>
What's wrong with his faaaaaace?
>>
>>68710491
It was bouncing back at him, it actually disfigured him.
>>
>>68710491
Nice face, faggot.
>>
>>68711104
why didn't luke disfigured then?
>>
If Sheev was using some kind of magical disguise why wouldn't he go back to using it after he killed Windu instead of looking like a boiled testicle for the rest of his life?
>>
File: sheev.jpg (96 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
96 KB, 900x900
>>68711608
When you are as rad as Sheev, you are beyond petty concerns such as "looks".
>>
>>68711608
>If Sheev was using some kind of magical disguise why wouldn't he go back to using it after he killed Windu instead of looking like a boiled testicle for the rest of his life?

he needed to show his "disfigurement" in the senate so sympathy would make liberty die with thunderous applause because they are assured that his resolve had never been stronger.
>>
File: 1444062389772.png (66 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1444062389772.png
66 KB, 342x245
>>68711568
>jedi's body dissapears after death
>obi-wan is called Ben by Vader
>Vader is called Darth instead of Anakin by Obi-Wan
>luke is not disfigured by force lightning
>Leia on Endor remembers Natalie Portman who died during birth
>Vader doesn't feel anything about Leia but she can use the force

just face it - original trilogy is not canon m8
>>
>>68710491
that's how he always looked.

Using the dark side for too long starts to make you look like meth head
>>
>>68710491
>OT
>Sheev is so pervasively evil that the dark side has literally disfigured and warped his body
>NT
>oops it was lightning, normal to ugly in 2 seconds

Lucas is a hack
>>
>>68710491
He was getting his shit pushed in, so naturally, his head became a butt crack.
>>
The electricity damaged his camouflage device. The device was unique so he couldn't use it again after.
>>
>>68712472
Fuck, nothing is canon, they're all separated movies :^(
>>
>>68710491
Melisandre is that you?
>>
poopy palpy lol
>>
That was actually a sign of him growing stronger.
>>
>>68712472
>jedi's body disappears after death
Which obviously isn't normal, because Darth Vader reacts with genuine confusion despite being the Jedi killer.

>obi-wan is called Ben by Vader
Ben is short for Obi-Wan in Star Wars.

>Vader is called Darth instead of Anakin by Obi-Wan
Because he's no longer Anakin at that point and hasn't been Anakin for ages. Anakin is no more, there is only Vader, from Kenobi's point of view.

>luke is not disfigured by force lightning
Do we know this? We never see his back.

>Leia on Endor remembers Natalie Portman who died during birth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconstructive_memory

>Vader doesn't feel anything about Leia but she can use the force
We never once see her use the Force. We're told she has the potential to learn it, but she doesn't within the original trilogy, and certainly not at the point of A New Hope, when they first encounter. Lots of people have the potential to use the Force. Keep in mind, the ability to use the Force isn't what makes Luke and Leia the only hope to bring down Vader: it's their familial connection to him, the fact that they're his kids, the fact that they're living reminders of Padme, that are the reason they're the ones who can bring down Vader. Kenobi and Yoda could find Force users. Hell, Luke finds a bunch according to TFA.
>>
>>68711608

>Sheev disguises himself again
>hey guys, that bad Jedi attacked me, look what he did to me
>uhhhhhhh
>>
>>68713117
Sheev is hotter than her
>>
>>68714173
I have to agree, my dick is still crying from the last episode.
>>
>>68714173
>>68714276
What would you guys do to him or let him do to you?
>>
>>68715197
Give me his unlimited powah of course. If you know what I mean
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.