[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capebros, where do the inhumans rank in the Marvel universe power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: SHIELD.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SHIELD.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Capebros, where do the inhumans rank in the Marvel universe power rankings?
That Grant Ward seems pretty powerful desu
>>
>>68708822
Most of the Secret Warriors could probably wreck Hawkeye and SLUT Widow
>>
The guy that talks LOUDLY could fuck things up planetary scale.
>>
>>68708822
So who's hype for sexy evil Daisy?
>>
File: not-sexy-at-all.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
not-sexy-at-all.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
Not cannon. So it really doesn't matter sensei.
>>
File: qt.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>68709282
She's too qt to pull the evil look but i like her anyways
I hope they show her with normal clothes again, i got tired of the all leather look
>>
>>68709410
Is Hive going to stick his tentacles in her?
I'm curious to see how they'll deal with the whole rape thing.
>>
>>68709282
Been dubbed 'Skyefall'.

Quake and Yo-yo are major threats. Meltdown and Zappy aren't as devastating in terms of abilities. Although Lincoln's electro whippings that he was dishing out last ep. looked damn rad.
>>
>>68709566
He's already inside her and i doubt he's interested in sex
On the other hand he retains memories from the bodies he has devoured so maybe there is hope
>>
>>68709803
Not even Linc's chin up ability can save him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEgbQ3IF3xC/?taken-by=chloebennet
>>
>>68708889
>implying
Most of the secret warriors would have died in the alien invasion or ultron attacks. They have trouble with the fucking falcon. Clint would pick them offor from a distance with a few explosive arrows without even looking
>>
File: internally screaming.gif (334 KB, 550x330) Image search: [Google]
internally screaming.gif
334 KB, 550x330
>>68708822

>Capebros, where do the inhumans rank in the Marvel universe power rankings?

Look up Black Bolt. Hes the leader of the Inhumans.

He literally became the king of the Kree, a galactic superpower.

Dude has to talk in sign language or telepathy because his power is based on sound. He lets out a sigh and he can blow up a whole town.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6E37touUn4
>>
>>68709910
Didn't the Secret Warriors debut literally fending off an alien invasion?

Is it still ongoing? I stopped reading right after the Leviathan arc, and I really want to finish it.

>>68710085
>yfw he screams open a hole in spacetime

That was a good series.
>>
>>68710085
Oh boy i read his page + the Inhumans one and my head hurts. There are so many villains and storylines to keep track of.
Plus characters from other marvel comics leak over there too: i caught a Norman Osborn reference

Where should i head over for a short exposition of the main characters in MCU and their power rank?
>>
File: rob thomas brains.jpg (23 KB, 638x200) Image search: [Google]
rob thomas brains.jpg
23 KB, 638x200
>>68710351
We're reaching the point were you can almost tell how well a show is doing via the cast interactions in extra bits and other media: the casts of AoS, iZombie, The Magicians, The Expanse, all look super comfy when gathered together and hilarious. Meanwhile poor old Stephen Amell looks like he's being lynched when promoting Arrow.
>>
>>68711730
top kek
>>
It's just a fanfiction show. Who cares?
>>
>AoS Inhumans
kek
>>
The Marvel TV shows aren't canon.
>>
>capebros

Disgusting.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.