[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think he is doing right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4
What do you think he is doing right now?
>>
Counting his money
>>
>>68705690
sleeping
>>
Probably sleeping.
>>
eating
>>
Fucking a donut
>>
I hope he's typing feverishly on his commodore 64 or whatever the fuck he uses to write so he can give us at least decent plot points.
>>
Eating himself into a coma so he doesn't have to work on the book
>>
>>68705690
Not writing, that's for sure.
>>
Writing a blog.
>>
>>68705690
Optimally, he's pushing for a near-Christmas release date.
Realistically...
>>
>>68705811
Hpw long will it take him?
>>
>>68706023
How do you know?
>>
trying to install windows xp
>>
If I were him I would just hire a ghostwriter or something because he obviously can't do it on his own.
>>
He will never finish it. D&D will finish writing the two books once they finish the series
>>
File: 1449135144661.png (102 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1449135144661.png
102 KB, 300x300
>>68706132
>>
>>68706023
I don't, but he started pushing himself last year to try and get it published before Season 6, meaning he could now be close-ish. Again, this is not realistic at all, just my fantasy.
>>
fapping to chubby Emilia
>>
>>68705690
Eating french fries and reading ASCII Star Trek fanfic on his Amigasaurus.
>>
watching good ol' game of football
>>
shooting insulin
>>
Getting fatter and older.
>>
>literally said "fuck you" too all book fans, therefore tens of thousands of teenagers lost interest in reading whatsoever
>too greedy to make hbo postpone the show
>>
File: OK---George-RR-Martin.jpg (26 KB, 620x247) Image search: [Google]
OK---George-RR-Martin.jpg
26 KB, 620x247
>>68709948
he literally did say fuck you to the bookfags too

It's on camera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTOrBNCeF1Y
>>
>>68705690
Busy killing off God Tier music artists. Look how stacked the obituary of who's who of music since late 2015. That's why book 6 is slow as hell.
>>
not writing the books
wasting time
calling out fans when clearly its his job to finish the books
also he focused on a history book of westeros instead of writing a book 6 ffs
oh and wasting some more time
>>
>>68706045
no one knows
>>
>>68710011
are you saying Gurm has a death note?
>>
>>68710106
Implying he isn't lorded over the death itself. Note book need no apply.
>>
>>68705690
Smoking meth and pacing around in his room repeating fuck D&D and fuck their Dorne story line.
>>
>>68710248
>pacing around in his room
not very realistic
>>
Coming up with my ways to justify not writing something he should of had figured out for years now.
>>
Hes probs here right now
>>
>>68705690
passed out, started hyperventilating uncontrollably when he saw Dorne
>>
does grrm have any kids or a wife?
I feel like he's a fat lonely wizard
>>
>>68710600

He has a wife and that Turkish whore as a lover.
>>
why do people do this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVnWH0Y4ppg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg6hUhAUaus
>>
>>68705690
Laughing all the way to bank.
>>
>>68710737
Why? Attention-whoring.
>>
Probably thinking of ways he can get out of it without writing anything anymore because he hates his product and people who fan it.
>>
He probably lost interest and is writing on something else and he'll continue eventually
>>
Getting angry at the two writers who ruined the fucking epic ass Dorne story arc that SHOULD have happened. INSTEAD THEY THE LAST FAMILY MEMBER GETS KILLED WITH STUPID REASON: FEMININE POWER
> show turning into feminist territory
>>
>>68706176
He failed to meet two publisher deadlines, cried about it on his blog and got white-knighted to such a degree that he now knows he can take as long as he wants to finish it.
>>
>>68710907
Feminine power is interesting though

Feminist sjw shit would be making random soldiers women when in the show it's exclusively men
>>
>>68710737

I fucking hate this narcissitic society we live in.
>>
>>68710737
Do these people have some kind of mental impairment? I'm being serious. I can't imagine any person I've ever known to behave in this way let alone post a video of it on the internet. Are they just memeing. Are they just really ironic trolls or some shit? How do they not go suck on a car exhaust all day long and try and snuff themselves away for good?
>>
>>68706176
you fagets said the nook was gonna be released before season 6
>>
>>68705690
Watching Orgazmo.
>>
writing TWOW :^)
>>
>>68710737
because there are retards out there who take them seriously, it's a sad vicious cycle
>>
>>68705690
someone post that Web.m of the Winds of Winter chapter 1 with George jumping on a trampoline in the background.
>>
>>68711073
>>68711136
>>68711256
And to think finebros would've stopped this. Although they'd get too rich and jews with money is a bad thing.
>>
File: heat.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
heat.png
111 KB, 417x234
holy shit that jump into the pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJYx2UtPTWc
>>
>>68711136
Yes i think so
>>
>>68705811
Thanks Clive.
>>
>>68705811
/thread
>>
>>68705690
i'm sure he's feverishly writing and rewriting editing and deep in world building thought sweating and slamming his desk in frustration that it's not absolutely perfect "only the best for my fans" i'm sure he's thinking
>>
farting on the manuscripts
>>
>>68710737
low IQ makes you do questionable things
>>
>>68711396
did he died?
>>
>>68711073
its quite scary yes
>>
>>68709948
>>68709993
>twitch (and youtube, e.g. pewdiepie)
>watch other people play games and make comments

>youtube reaction videos
>watch other people watch movies and make comments

it's all aimed at 8-15 year olds. and will be the future of entertainment and possibly even kino

get used to it
>>
hey tv i've been gone for a year or so and im just wondering what board the /got/ general got moved to?? cant find it..
>>
>>68706132
I think Linda and Elio will finish the books actually.
>>
Writing notes so Brandon Sanderson can finish the series for him
>>
>>68711136
They want attention.

They want it so bad to the point where they are willing to act like complete fools to get it, diving further and further down this cycle of diminishing dignity to get more and more.

They are completely at the whim of others, relying solely on the attention that they can be given.

Basically, they're cucks.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.