[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You stupid fucking bitch, you got us lost. Me and Mike should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: thats your motivation.jpg (116 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
thats your motivation.jpg
116 KB, 500x250
>You stupid fucking bitch, you got us lost. Me and Mike should just tie you down and start fucking your ass, Heather.

Is this how people actually talked in 1999?
>>
>>68704176
>1999

Not kicking maps into rivers
>>
The Complain About Your Situation Project.
>>
you have to understand
it was the 90s
the cold war was over
everyone was in a good mood
things were different
rape was ok
>>
Wait did they not actually rape her in the ass at one point or was that just the directors cut laster disc I watched?
>>
>charlie wants an abortion
>>
>>68704176
next time they should have just followed the river
>>
>>68704176
Does anyone have a copy of this edition, I mean with the rape scene. I've always had a weird thing for her.
>>
>>68705855
Oh I see

They would have found the map and would have then used it to get out of the forest

Good thinking
>>
I miss this meme. The "early 2000's was a different time" Peter Parker shit was hilarious.
>>
>>68704176
What is this?
>>
>>68709414
The Grifter
>>
>>68709414
>it's not the meme "The Grifter"

The Blair Witch Project (1999) is what your looking for
>>
>>68704176
>letting a woman be in charge, let alone of navigation

I took the tape out of my vcr, pulled out the tape inside, and strangled my dog with it at this point in the flick.
>>
What is this fresh meme?
>>
File: homer-scared.jpg (51 KB, 909x509) Image search: [Google]
homer-scared.jpg
51 KB, 909x509
>>68704176
this movie made me really spooked when I first saw it - mainly due to the idea of getting lost in the woods and how they keep revisiting the same location due to being trapped there and then they come across all those small cross things hanging on the trees.

>yfw no way out
>>
>>68704176
I don't know. Ask your mom, you underaged b&.
>>
>>68704176
who else wanted to give her a hug? ;_;
>>
why didnt they just play the footage of the tapes back from the start and retrace their steps?
>>
>>68713650
I'm guessing you never watched the movie or you would know they DID try to use the same path they came from BUT ended up always back in the same place
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.