[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a charlie acts like a lunatic and tries to baptize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: 2X12_CharlieAaron.jpg (26 KB, 399x239) Image search: [Google]
2X12_CharlieAaron.jpg
26 KB, 399x239
>it's a charlie acts like a lunatic and tries to baptize the baby episode
>>
File: kate cry.jpg (116 KB, 1280x710) Image search: [Google]
kate cry.jpg
116 KB, 1280x710
>>68698294
>it's a kate being a slut episode
>>
>it's a Sun episode
>>
Still the all time GOAT show
>>
>it's a Michael episode
>it's a non-Sawyer episode
>>
>>68698294
It's a Jack and Kate crying for 37 minutes episode
>>
>>68698335
>it's a kate insists on tagging along with every person who is having their own little episode
>>
>>68698294
>it's a charlie tried to bed the worst character on the show episode
>>
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>its a kate's incredibly boring backstory episode
>>
>>68699836

claire is a qt pie
>>
File: 1233543347.jpg (25 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
1233543347.jpg
25 KB, 480x424
>it's a Sayid fucks shit up episode
>>
>>68699836
please delete this
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 516x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 516x285
>Fucked Kate, Juliet and Charloette
Is Sawyer the most alpha character on Lost?
>>
>>68700996
He's the most alpha character ever man.

>everyone starts out hating him
>the more you learn about him the more you like him

Fuggen based.
>>
>>68701091
>Later seasons where he matures a lot after taking the responsibility as a leader
>Was a better leader and way more level headed than Jack
>>
>>68701137
>even got away with the girl at the end

he can't lose
>>
Were they really all dead?
Why did the huge build up of these scary ass deadly monsters just lead to gay unimpressive smoke clouds?
Why was there polar bears?
>>
>>68701228
Polar bears came from the Zoo that was on the island.

Can't really answer the other two.
>>
>>68701091
>>68701137
I always saw Sawyer as near Kate tier. There were a lot of moments were I felt he slowed down the action and became a temporary antagonist.

I think /tv/ liked Sawyer because /tv/ wanted to fuck Sawyer.
>>
>>68701228
>Were they really all dead?
No, that was the afterlife. The crash happened, the flash sideways were the afterlife where they met up again.
>Why did the huge build up of these scary ass deadly monsters just lead to gay unimpressive smoke clouds?
The Black Smoke was the embodiment of evil, which the island contained. Watch the last season to understand more
>Why was there polar bears?
Science experiments done by the Dharma Intiative.
>>
>>68701228
>were they really all dead
Nope. There was a short released that shows Hurley did in fact rule the island for a while. He went to stop the people making the drop shipments.

The one thing I never figured out was what the role of the Pearl was. I've looked it up and I'm at a loss. They supervised the... swan? The one with the countdown, and they filed fake reports that were dumped in the middle of nowhere. It seems like that's one of those things that LOST just created to build tension and dropped.
>>
>>68698294

Remember that time I watched the behind the scenes featurette on this episode featuring the cast and writers

>The episode's titled Fire + Water
>You know we have the scene with the fire on the beach
>The ocean in the background
>The poetry
>>
>>68701471
>They supervised the... swan? The one with the countdown, and they filed fake reports that were dumped in the middle of nowhere. It seems like that's one of those things that LOST just created to build tension and dropped.
They were supervising it at first, until the Purge happened and no Dharma Initiative staff could pick up reports because they were all dead.
>>
/tv/ will never be as fun as when LOST was still airing.
>>
>>68701540
>>68701471
This is why most of the Dharma places the Others used were rundown too.
>>
>>68701540
Why were they supervising it though? If they didn't do the countdown, everyone would know. And the report drops still happened in the middle of nowhere. You'd think if they built an underground tunnel system, they would have sent the reports someplace more useful.
>>
File: durntoyah.jpg (70 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
durntoyah.jpg
70 KB, 396x594
>it's a locke kills a character every 3 episodes episode
>>
>>68701675
Supervise the behavior of two people locked up in there, something like that
>>
File: yo.jpg (77 KB, 745x729) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
77 KB, 745x729
>>68701698
I can't take his face seriously anymore.
>>
>>68701675
Because the button was containing a very strong, electric magnetic anomaly. They had he people down there believe they were doing the right thing, without much outside contact. If they stopped, they'd need to know for obvious reasons.

I guess that goes down to resources or something? Maybe Dharna didn't want reports like that getting into someone else's hands? Besides, it wouldn't be a massive problem for them, basically just a 10 minute drive for them.
>>
>>68701770
But the Pearl itself was also under surveillance, and I believe they never expanded on that one.

And then there's the video. MAYBE it was created just to soothe the nerves of the people in the Pearl, but we're talking about scientists. I don't get why they'd do all that.
>>
File: 872360318.jpg (89 KB, 935x720) Image search: [Google]
872360318.jpg
89 KB, 935x720
>It's a season 6 episode
>>
>>68701918
Wasn't the Pearl in hostile territory too? Having that under surveillance makes sense in that case.
>>
>>68701988
The cameras were IN the Pearl though. The people observing the Swan were actually being observed themselves while their reports were dumped in the middle of nowhere.

It may be autistic, but this is the one thing that really always got to me. Everything else has a weak explanation, but I feel like this one's just out there. It takes too many leaps to make sense.
>>
>>68702095
A lot of other parts were under surveillance too though. The Dharma Initiative were just weary of the Hostiles I suppose.

That or it was just for eyepatch guy's plot.
>>
>>68701137
THIS I hated Sawyer for quite a few seasons but he became so based.
>>
>>68700996
Charlotte looked like Rocky Dennis. I don't remember him fucking her, but that's a deduction.
>>
>>68702604
He had great development.
>>
File: CQu9IwRWUAAkx4j.jpg (35 KB, 636x642) Image search: [Google]
CQu9IwRWUAAkx4j.jpg
35 KB, 636x642
>it's a worst ending of a great concept show episode
>>
>>68703242
Did people just hate the flashforward/purgatory bits, or did they hate everything? Cause I didn't really mind MiB wrecking shit. Although I did hate how loosely they treated possession in the series.

The French woman's fiance tried to kill her, but Sayyid and Claire just shake their possessions off for friendship? Bullshit.
>>
>>68703408
I think their show got cancelled, and they went like "man, fuck it, let's just pretend they are all now in heaven."

>what if people thought the plane crashed, and they were dead all along

"also good"

Seriously, the show could go as deep as multiple parallel universe, to time traveling.

NOPE

THEY DED IT
THEY IS IN HEAVEN NOW
>>
>>68703489
the show happens. there is no doubt about that. the plane crashes on the island, and everything season 1-5 and the stuff on the island in 6 all happen. that is not really up for debate. some people died during the show, some after, and the afterlife timeline is after that.

at no point are you supposed to think that they were dead the whole time, that is just a meme that was spread later by people that didn't pay attention.

whether you like the way they went about ending the show is your opinion and you're entitled to it, but you can't assume the writers actually were cool with people not understanding their show
>>
One of my biggest pet peeves

Richard: Hey, I asked Jacob about you. He says you haven't been talking at all

Ben: Really?

Richard: Yup. In fact, he said it sounds more like you've been talking to his evil twin. See, there are two guys here fighting to control us because one of them wants to escape.

Ben: That sounds bad. I'll stop going to strange cabins and talking to shadows

BAM. So much of the last season doesn't happen. In fact, half the show occurs because no one talks to each other. A lot of shows are like that, but L O S T has to be the worst.
>>
>>68698294
>Its a Quantum Break episode
>>
>>68703767
UFC 2 looks pretty lifelike tbqh
>>
>>68700996

>Ends up being the least important male character

eh
>>
>>68703694
How would you know that did happen? I mean, the protagonist had a son, practically had 'continued living' instead of the plane crashing.

Not to mention the black kid could teleport around as if he was brought back to life, but then to die again.

The show even makes it so when they 'really died' met other people, and even killed some like the fat guy did to help the arab guy.

I understood all of it, the entire show, but there were parts in the last one that if you watch again, you go like "wtf, aren't they supposed to be dead already?"
>>
File: 1430069290378.png (237 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1430069290378.png
237 KB, 500x382
>its an opiate addicted bearded jack episode
>>
>>68698294

>it's a Lock is a god episode
>>
>>68698294
easily the worst episode

even worse than jacks tattoo ep
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.