[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck I'm loving this series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Fuck I'm loving this series.
>>
The last season really shit the bed, but there were a few good scenes in it though; enjoy the first seasons because theyre the best
>>
Probably my favorite TV show. The last season wasn't too good but it was still enjoyable
>>
>>68685052
It's better than I expected, but it didn't really stay with me afterwards.
>>
>>68685246
>>68685281
What makes the last season such a step down?

Just been casually watching the three day marathon on esquire.
>>
>>68685246
To be honest the last season had the best episode of the whole series, Leslie and Ron.
>>
>>68685366
theres a time skip and its fucking retarded
>>
>>68685281
>>68685246
>>68685366
The only really bad one is the Johnny Karate episode
>>
>>68685246
>>68685281

7th season was great. A bit saccharine with the various character endings, but even that was appropriate for how happy the show was, even at its low points.

"comfy" is overused, but man P&R is the greatest show for when you're feeling down.
>>
>>68685537

I marathoned it when I was suffering from food poisoning, literally just sat in a lazy boy for three days straight while it snowed outside.

Comfiest experience ever.

And yes, the calzone food poisoning episode was spooky realistic at that moment, lol
>>
3>4>2>5>7>6>1
>>
I'm geniunely baffled at how this show managed to get a second season after how utterly terrible the first season was. And they managed to turn it around into something great. But what executive actually thought the show deserved a second chance? God bless him.

>>68685246
The last season was fine, it just took a bit to get settled into all the changes. Honestly I'm glad it exists it feels like an epilogue to round off all the characters and their future.
>>
>>68686870
>>68685799

Jeeze, what's so bad about season 1?
>>
>>68687026
The office but bad
>>
>>68687026
to me it wasn't bad, just the worst when compared to the others
>>
>>68687026
Leslie was just awful. They were desperately trying to make her into michael scott and failing at it spectacularly only capturing his awkwardness and multiplying it by 10.

Every single scene she was in she just utterly ruined. And, well as for the rest, it just wasn't well done, funny or even interesting. Andy and the last episode was about the only tolerable things about it.
>>
>>68686870

Never understood the hatred for season 1. Stakeout is a good episode. THe overall season was pretty good actually, Knope was fairly restrained the whole time.
>>
>>68685630
Currently watching that episode
>>
>>68687266

it didn't have its soul yet. like >>68687143
said, it was an office clone that didn't hit its mark.

while >>68687225 is a bit harsh, leslie in particular wasn't likable. she was enthusiastic, but didn't have her hyper-capable, overly understanding and friendly nature.

i think that the flux of "straight men" in the show was where it found its place. everyone was still a bit of a caricature, but they all had their time to be baffled by other characters' actions. even jerry with his murinal was able to ridicule other people.
>>
>>68685246
I didn't care as much for it either

>>68685421
this

>>68687225
I don't think she was trying to be like michael....
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.