[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this fucker is the reason why Sauron was defea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 123354364575437.jpg (153 KB, 952x1200) Image search: [Google]
123354364575437.jpg
153 KB, 952x1200
Reminder that this fucker is the reason why Sauron was defeated.

>picks out a crack team
>leads them through the most dangerous paths possible
>sacrifices himself
>comes back from the dead, because fuck you he can't die
>frees Theoden from Saurons bewitchment
>bails him out at the battle of hems deep
>rallies the troops of Gondor
>get Rohan to come and save the city
>that hand movemement at the black gate freeing Aragorn from Sauron - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEC3pNEMhY

Fucking BASED
>>
>>68684640
Reminder he is as powerful as Sauron since they'e the same type of being.
>>
>>68684640
>that hand movemement at the black gate freeing Aragorn from Sauron
Not quite. Gandalf is holding a mithril coat, similar to what Frodo is wearing. It's a reminder of Frodo, that they need to do what needs to be done for him.
>>
>>68684640
>Impressed with the actions of a fictional character

Bruh
>>
>>68685073
This is confirmed by the slight head nod and smile he gives before charging the black gate. I guess instead of dispelling any dark magic, Gandalf pretty much tells him to get moving. Still badass.
>>
>>68684819

they're both maiar, but in corporeal form while on middle earth sauron is much more powerful
>>
I'd like to smoke weed with Gandalf.
>>
>>68685496
Ian himself is a pretty great guy. He owns a pub in London and we've visited and drunk with the man himself a few times. He really is down to Earth.
>>
>>68685073
It's Frodo's mithril coat, he gets it from the Mouth of Sauron
>>
>>68684640
>Boromir dies
>he remains dead

>Gandalf dies
>he levels up and evolves

It's unfair, Gandalf is too OP
>>
>>68684640
I need to rewatch the extended editions
>>
>>68685886
Gandalf is an agel.

Tbf, Sauron was also a fallen angel
>>
Why didn't Gandalf kill himself to get an upgrade to Gandalf the Silver and then to Gandalf the Gold?

Then he would have enough power to fuck Sauron's shit up.
>>
>>68688055
Got to get the XP first.

Balrog gave him a shit ton.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.