[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend comes over >he doesnt generally watch movies >wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 23avengers.jpg (44 KB, 350x379) Image search: [Google]
23avengers.jpg
44 KB, 350x379
>friend comes over
>he doesnt generally watch movies
>wants to watch a movie but "nothing too complicated like that shit you watch ok?"
>only watches blockbusters
>whatever.png
>put pic related
>scene where theyre on the boat and scarlet witch puts a spell on the avengers and they're having illusions comes on
>"what the fuck? whats going on? werent they on a boat just now??"
>"that witch girl put a spell on them and theyre having illusions"
>"what? how? they were on a boat a minute ago!"
>captain america's illusion comes on
>"what the fuck? is this the titanic? whats going on?"
>take movie off, tell him im bored and we should just chat instead

These are the people these movies are made for. In 10 years, there will be a constant voice-over on these things explaining EXACTLY whats going on in every fucking scene. And these people are gonna support this with their money.
>>
nah, your friend is dumb
>>
>>68684136
Why didn't you just put on the first one?
>>
It clearly isn't made for that dude because he didn't like it or even finish it.
>>
>>68684187
keep telling yourself that while you support this diarrhea with your money
>>68684195
he had already seen it
>>68684237
I didnt want to finish it..he wanted to watch it because he didnt have the time to go see it when it was on the theaters
>>
honestly i found the movie confusing about as much as him. you don't really know what's going on... but if it cut to the desert and tony stark was shooting a bunch of guys for green light bulbs and then a winged mutant hits him on the head just for thor to come in and take his mask off, i'd have probably reacted teh same.
>>
>>68685090
then ant-man shows up screaming at him from between the molecules about how pepper pots is the key
>>
>>68684136
My 12 year old nephew recognized Peggy.
Your friend is just retarded.
>>
>>68684291
>keep telling yourself that while you support this diarrhea with your money
>friend is LITERALLY too stupid to understand what's happening in fucking Age of Ultron
>nuhhuh, the movie is shit!
I'm guessing you're not that much smarter than your friend.
>>
>>68684136
>These are the people these movies are made for

No your friend is just a complete fucking moron
>>
>>68684136
>TBAB
>>
File: 1410608292228.jpg (46 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1410608292228.jpg
46 KB, 469x463
>>68686904
>common denominator movies
>massive box office
>"he is just retarded unlike us"
>>
>>68687384

He didn't get a movie designed for the lowest common denominator and children. He's a retard
>>
>>68687509
OP here, he is retarded indeed. He is also a "huge fan" of the franchise..so make of that what you will.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.