[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell. He hissed at you. What did he say?
>>
jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
File: HUE.jpg (43 KB, 357x499) Image search: [Google]
HUE.jpg
43 KB, 357x499
>>68681860
>Jodie Foster claims that during the first meeting between Lecter and Starling, Anthony Hopkins's mocking of her southern accent was improvised on the spot. Foster's horrified reaction was genuine; she felt personally attacked. She later thanked Hopkins for generating such an honest reaction.
>my face when
>>
He said, "I can smell your scent"
>>
he said... I can smell your cunt
>>
>>68681966

>Hopkins bringing the heat
>>
>>68681860
He said /tv/ is tumblr.
>>
>>68681966
I love shit like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-m3AMbbw8
>>
I see.

I myself cannot.
>>
Why was ever single Lecter film other than Silence of the Lambs completely fucking terrible?
>>
File: 1459983430377.gif (654 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1459983430377.gif
654 KB, 245x245
>>68682249

>that Rocky out of fucking nowhere

God bless you, Hopkins
>>
>>68682375
We've not counting Manhunter as a Lecter film, are we?
>>
>>68682375

It's the popular villain problem, see Sylar

Limited usage of a good thing keeps the value in context of the story.
>>
>>68682375
Manhunter and Red Dragon were good, I agree on Hannibal though.
How did they manage to make that movie so fucking boring?
>>
>>68682579

I think the original ending was better. Can't have the bad guy win though apparently.
>>
Lecter is a dirty old man who has never said anything smart or even unusual. Through out the movie she only did low blow teasing on Starlin. Not even sophisticated teasing
>>
>>68682009
could he really do that? sounds like a super power
>>
>>68682579
I know this is an unpopular opinion but i genuinely think Red Dragon is superior to Silence of the Lambs somehow.
I think it's just because Ralph Fiennes is so fantastic as a man torn between a pitiable, lost lamb and a terrible, frightening dragon.
>>
>>68681966
People often comment that Lecter pronounces "Chianti" wrong, but I always thought he was making fun of the way she would (presumably) say it.
>>
>>68683790

people thought he stopped making fun of her? that entire thing was a show he put on to get under her skin.
>>
>>68683682
I like Manhunter more (I'm a Mannfag) but I agree that Red Dragon was great, I kind of liked the idea of him killing himself though before that finale.
>>
>>68682375
Familiarity breeds contempt

That and the sequels weren't as good period.

You only see Lecter on-screen for like 17 minutes in 'The Silence of the Lambs', he's shrouded in mystery and that makes him more interesting.
>>
>>68683682
>>68684566

one thing I didn't like is how they changed the ending, Will's waifu blasting Francis head into mush was great, along with the struggle Will had with him on the floor before it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.