[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: stevenavery.png (2 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
stevenavery.png
2 MB, 1200x900
did he do it?
>>
He dun didn't do it nuffin
>>
sure
>>
yes

The mongo kid didn't though, he was a good boy
>>
>>68680345
>>68680353
Yeah?
>>
>>68680332
no why would you commit a similar crime after being wrongly accused, only contrarian /tv/ virgins think he do it
>>
wrestlemania
>>
I think he did do it, but also the police framed him because it was easier than going around looking for actual proof.
They could have done it in a longer time, with a longer investigation, instead they just planted some evidence, forced a confession, and called it a day.
They are lucky he was actually guilty, or else they'd be massive pieces of shit.

Not 100% sure about Wrestlemania boy though.
>>
>>68680345
well, i'll be go to hell
>>
...yeah...
>>
Nope, disgusting person, not guilty of this particular crime.
>>
I feel bad for his parents
>>
I don't know what he is accused of but he definitely looks like he did it
>>
>>68680471
>he wont see wrestlemania for the next 15 years

tfw
>>
>>68680417
>no why would you commit a similar crime after being wrongly accused

Maybe because he's a violent retard with poor impulse-control? Remember he had a history of burning cats during his teens.
>>
File: 1453862762057.png (76 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1453862762057.png
76 KB, 1000x667
>>68680430
>>
>>68680887
Yea and you shat your bed when you were a kid. You must be a degenerate.
>>
>>68681250
He was what, 18?

Here's your (You)
>>
I think he did it, I don't understand why though. He already spent 18 years falsely accused of doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>68681250
>Yea and you shat your bed when you were a kid. You must be a degenerate.

Ah yes, an accident that occurred in a pre-pubescent as a result of an immature digestive system is "the same" as a teenager deliberately torturing animals to death.
>>
Only strange thing was that blood sample that had been tampered with. Someone within the police force obviously took some blood from it and used it in one of the crime scenes.
>>
>>68680471
Who cares about Avery. Guy probably did it because jail broke him after 17 years.

Brandon on the other hand, is tragic. It's the system failing yet again and making history repeat itself.
>>
>>68681505
>According to Jessica McBride at OnMilwaukee, a nurse “who originally drew Steven Avery’s blood and put it into the vial” was originally scheduled to appear at the Avery trial to testify that she had put the hole in the rubber stopper when she originally put the blood in the vial. In fact, it was very common for these vials to have needle holes because that’s how the blood was added into the vials.

>Moreover, an expert “said that the only way such a blood vial would not have a hole is if the medical professional violated standards and did not properly insert the blood in the tube and instead just ‘dumped it in there.’”

Nothing strange. He did it, move on.
>>
He did it, just read his eyebrow
>>
The retard's mom was a qt. 7/10 would share a trailer with and make non-tard babies.
>>
>>68681760
That doesn't explain how after being locked up and sealed in police evidence it was unsealed. Only person that could of done that is someone within the police force. And why would someone go through the trouble of risking their job and their career for something like that?

I still think he did it but someone did something with his blood and that someone is within the police force.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.