[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best animated series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (901 KB, 1280x927) Image search: [Google]
image.png
901 KB, 1280x927
Is this the best animated series?
>>
>>68679796
No thats Batman TAS
>>
No, Batman by the same studio is but this is good too.
>>
>>68679796
the animation is terrible and an eyesore to watch
>>
File: animefacecat.png (28 KB, 368x292) Image search: [Google]
animefacecat.png
28 KB, 368x292
>batman TAS
>not Batman Beyond
>>
File: jsherm.jpg (38 KB, 512x382) Image search: [Google]
jsherm.jpg
38 KB, 512x382
>>
>>68679796
I really like it. But "best" is hard to say. This show had a wicked sense of humor but could get annoying.
>>
>>68679892
Just finished watching it.

It was good, but not as good.

Same goes for Superman and Justice League.

Batman had such an amazing style, lots of homages to classic movies and pulp stories, great voice actors, good animation (it got really rigid later on), there were real guns (instead of laser guns), pulp science-fiction elements but no magic or aliens, etc.

I'm glad Superman and Justice League came along when they did and shook the universe up a little, but Batman as a standalone thing remains the best.
>>
>>68679796
nope that would be S1-S3 Spongebob.

Even the worst episodes of them were at least okay. The rest are literally all 10/10
>>
>>68679996
I felt it was good, until they added Nightwing/Batgirl/Robin as regular cast members and reworked alot of the designs.
>>
File: Riddlerr.gif (11 KB, 161x335) Image search: [Google]
Riddlerr.gif
11 KB, 161x335
>>68680078
The redesigns were awful (with the possible exception of Scarecrow) but Riddler's was by far the worst.
>>
>>68680276
>we've given Mr Freeze glorious origin story and a semi-happy conclusion
>LETS JUST COMPLETELY FUCKING RUIN IT
>>
>>68680276
I always liked the original version of Scarecrow more. I liked the idea that he looks goofy as fuck but then gets scary because of his fear toxin.
>>
>>68679796
Discussion about cartoons is that way >>>/co/
>>
>>68680367
Me too but I can't deny that the redesign was good in a different way. I don't think the framing device of "Over the Edge" would have worked as well with old Scarecrow.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.