[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was a pretty good action flick. Why don't you guys like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
This was a pretty good action flick. Why don't you guys like it?
>>
>MUH FEMALE PROTAGONIST
>MUH BORING DRIVING
>MUH DRIVE AND TURN AROUND
because everyone else liked it
It was fantastic
>>
>>68678186
Memes.

It's a great film.
>>
my favorite part about 4chan is that they hate women but pretend to not be gay
>>
>>68678186
It's one of my favourites
>>
>>68678186
Feminism
>>
>>68678186

It was very good but the sped up footage was a bit jarring at times. Frankly though I'm sick of hearing about it one way or another in extreme terms. It wasn't amazing and it certainly wasn't bad. It was a very competently made action movie that was refreshing to see in today's 1.5s average shot chaos
>>
Who said I didn't like it?

Fuck you OP
>>
>>68679212
yeah "they" should really get over "their" hatred of women
fuck off reddit
>>
>>68678186
literally tumblr: the movie
>>
It had some good moments, but it had awful coloring.

Would've liked to see if the Black & White worked, but I kinda doubt it since they didn't shoot it that way.

6/10 might Netflix and Chill it if I watch again.
>>
>the director hired a feminist to consult him on the female characters

Besides that it's a shiny and chrome movie. Thank god Furiosa isn't going to be in Wasteland.
>>
>>68680264
>the director hired a feminist to consult him on the female characters

Really? I didn't really get those vibes at all. Furiosa's first and foremost motivation was wanting to go back home. As it's stated, the wives begged to go with her and freeing them was more an after thought. She also wanted to fuck Max. She was nothing like some radical freedom feminist fighter warring against MUH PATRIARCHY as people are implying it.
>>
>>68678186

Its just memes like BvS.

Fury Road was pure kino.
>>
>>68681029
Capeshit is ALWAYS garbage mate jog the fuck on
>>
>>68681125

6 ft down the hall m8. Fuck off. Your opinion is worth as much as your mother's anal beads.

If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked you how to suck dick.
>>
>>68681200
Infantile post. As expected from a capeshitting manchild
>>
>>68679694
I watched a B&W version. It looked awesome.
>>
>>68680865
The director hired the author of the vagina monologues.
>>
>>68681290
Kek. Capeshitters really get triggered when you talk shit about those movies. It's even worse in real life, some would throw insults towards you instead of discussing why they like it.
>>
What was with this shoehorned sideplot?
>>
>>68678186
because this board is filled with miserable nerds who cant get laid
>>
>>68679151
i don't get this. mad max is the protagonist
>>
File: 1447028850987.gif (2 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
1447028850987.gif
2 MB, 500x207
>>68681867
there was joke before hand that it was a feminist movie, some blogger hated it, and then the internet twitched back, making this movie seem like a landmark feminist movie.

Even though, it was a joke by a 'alpha' male.
>>
>>68678186
Jumped the shark big time, I think even literally too.
>>
>>68681794
sideplots = terrible writting

you could make fun of it, if it lasted longer then 5 minutes.

i know, i was so bored i yawned out loud, LOUDLY, just so everyone would know my gross dissatisfaction with this movie.

then the screen and sound system blew up for the next 45 minutes and no one heard me booing whenever they showed the 'female' with a super bionic arm.
>>
>>68682038
You never saw Beyond the Thunderdome.

Or the award ceramonies.

Or how to an troll.
>>
witness me!
>>
i liked it
>>
>>68678186
The bread was real.
It was fun to watch once it gets going. I especially enjoyed the part where the motorcycle guys were dropping bombs.
>>
>>68682462
is that really the best part of the movie....

i feel like that's a meme because of me....
>>
>>68682176
Of course I saw thunder dome. Sure it was bad but in the franchises young age and time between another follow up one would think they'd rectify it, obviously this didn't happen.
It's total pleb feed now, it's transformation is complete and irreparable
>>
I loved it though, my favorite movie of the decade.

>tfw no figures from the movie still
>>
>>68682902
Killurself
>>
>>68681029
Fury Road is a film. BvS is a flick. Get it right.
>>
>>68682902

get some taste pleb
>>
>>68682943

it's trash
>>
>>68678186
Because people claim it's better than what it is.

So it made me hate it.
>>
>>68678186
i think most people liked it
>>
>>68683077
Yes, BvS is trash, too. That's correct.
>>
two hour long car chase zzzz
>>
Most haters on /tv/ are those who didn't watch it in theater, missing out on the glorious visuals and sound.

>>68685891
Confirmed for having not watched the movie in theater.
>>
>>68678186

I feel like I was a little lied to since Max didn't get mad at all.
>>
>>68687522
That's his secret. He's always mad
>>
File: FURIOSA.jpg (996 KB, 900x1333) Image search: [Google]
FURIOSA.jpg
996 KB, 900x1333
>>68678186

The problems are:

1) It's not really a Mad Max movie
2) It's a lame remake of Road Warrior with Furiosa playing the Max part
3) Tom Hardy has not charisma and sucked in his lame attempt to play Max
4) The story was meaningless and stupid
5) It as far too SJW. Revoltingly so.
>>
>>68682930
>>68683026
Stay mad redditors
>>
>>68678186
it was a great movie, one of my favorite of the year. didnt know there was hate for it.
>>
>>68681867
He definitely took a backseat at some point

>>68682026
Fit all the feminist tropes of an abusive patriarchy and escaping it, and bringing it down too. No there is no evidence it was at all inspired by feminism but... well, it definitely was
>>
>>68685891
This. Only my interpretation is worse, because of the dichotomy of the first half and the second half. One and a half hour chase scene zzzzz then one and a half hour chase scene hey, this is okay... it's a real shame about the first half.

It's a movie where the first half could be 15 minutes long, with regards to how little happens.

>>68686612
>Confirmed for having not watched the movie in theater.
I saw it in a theater and am a submissive into femdom in an active bedsm relationship, so you can't call me a mysogginess. It was boring.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.