[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this really a racist image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Was this really a racist image?
>>
File: Ar7yGZQCMAE1z1n[1].png (181 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
Ar7yGZQCMAE1z1n[1].png
181 KB, 500x278
>>68678075
Most definitely.
I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
No more racist than the Popeyes ads.
>>
>>68678075
No?
>>
File: WE WUZ NUNS.jpg (87 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ NUNS.jpg
87 KB, 599x593
>>68678075
He should be a KANGZ, not a janitor
>>
>>68678075
Name a single bad episode of Malcom in the Middle.
You literally can't.
>>
>>68678525
the one where malcolm/reese have a girlfriend but something zany gets in the way and life fucks them over yet again
oh wait that is like half the episodes
>>
>>68678525
The Krav MAga girl
>>
>>68678525
Clip show
>>
>>68678075
I don't know
>>
I don't know
>>
>>68678525
Goddamn it. I know for a fact there is at least one objectively shitty one, but I can't be bothered go searching for it.
>>
i don't see how really

to say something like that is racist is black supremacist-speak
you literally want your race never to be shown as something that could be construed as denigrating
it slappy was white no one would care
because whites are just fodder you can use as anything
>>
>>68678800
It's obvious that he is a caricature of a big dumb nig.
Nobody is saying that people can't say bad things about black people. Just maybe it shouldn't be done so crudely in a super market advertisement for beer?
Try not letting /pol/ poison your mind.
>>
>>68678916
maybe if he held kool-aid instead of bear and had a watermelon balancing on his head
>>
>>68678556
Kek, true
>>
>>68678710
I remember some of the later ones being kind of boring but I can't remember any as being downright awful.
>>
>>68679046
even the bad ones have really really funny lines dropped in
>hal is looking for batteries for his flashlight during the blackout
>"Jamie I need one of your toys"
>"Go get your frog that shocks you in the bathtub"
>>
>>68678525
The good thing about malcolm in the middle was every episode was including 2-3 side stories along with the main one. even if the main was bad, side stories were saving the episode.
>>
File: vlcsnaqhq.png (503 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnaqhq.png
503 KB, 624x352
>there will never be another malcolm in the middle
>>
>>68679174
Yeah, I love the 3 stories.
Also one of it's strongest aspects was the fact that there were so many different pairings for each episode, whether it be dewey hal, reese lois, malcolm reese and dewey, etc
>>
>>68679409
Is that the "three scoops c'mon" piano man on the left?
>>
>>68679409
>>68679558
Yep. That rich" let's get big" piana
>>
>>68679558
Yep.
>>
>the one where the boys drive a golf cart in the pool

BASED
>>
>>68679409
>it's a Hal takes 4 scoops episode
>>
>>68679409
>My keys fell down the drain again. And my fingers are too titanically muscular to fit through the little metal stripes and rip ‘em out.
>Well, maybe we could punch the concrete around it into dust, and loosen the bars.
why hal is the best boy
>>
>>68681489
Also after body builder punches a tree and a kid falls down
>Does this mean I’m a daddy?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.