[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aaron Sorkin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pill.jpg (32 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
pill.jpg
32 KB, 332x500
I honestly can't believe people like Aaron Sorkin's dialogue. Just people saying liberal opinions really fast and kind of angry like while the conservative stands there in awe of said liberal opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-ip47WYWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKnNUYknsuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLE_upB3e64

oh, and i looked it up, and surprise surprsie, another jewish guy attacking christianity and promiting homosexualty. The guy has nothing but contempt for christianity or conservatism but he pretends his characters are christians and conservatives that hate christians christianity and all things conservative.

I dont get it. The monologue rant things are cringey even if I agreed with what they were saying. Do people relaly like this? Or do they just like seeing their opinion 'destroy' the other guys opinion?
>>
>>68677280
The Newsroom was okay but I wouldn't watch it again
>>
>>68677280
Don't you lump in The Social Network with that preachy garbage. Zuckerberg is portrayed as a total dick throughout the whole film not a snarky hero
>>
The Newsroom was so fucking awful. I fucking hate you Aaron, you hack piece of shit
>>
>>68677467
You now realize zuckerberg is far enough up his own ass to think eisenberg portrayed him as a snarky hero
>>
>a few of your leftist friends have posted his characters rants on Normiebook about how "le America sucks because niggers take up our prisons"
And you're just like "...."
>>
>>68677280
Oh my god, what's wrong with her face?
>>
File: 1422325749729.jpg (124 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
1422325749729.jpg
124 KB, 640x932
>>68678095
No?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/nov/08/mark-zuckerberg-social-network-made-stuff-up-hurtful
>>
File: 1402609966455.jpg (453 KB, 677x1023) Image search: [Google]
1402609966455.jpg
453 KB, 677x1023
>>68678346
she's Canadian
>>
>>68677280
She was really cute in Snowpiercer
>>
>>68677280
I haven't watched west wing or the newsroom but are they really as preachy and soapbox-y as they seem to be? I generally like the movies he's written but the shows just seem to have no subtlety or finesse to them.
>>
>>68678346
Her tits are literal perfection so her face is acceptable.
>>
>>68682138
It is actually worse because being a boomer he thinks the media is noble.

Also everyone talks like they just tooted some coke.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.