[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough about ID:R though. What's more important is determining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ayyter space.jpg (28 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
ayyter space.jpg
28 KB, 570x428
Enough about ID:R though.

What's more important is determining the top 5 of alien invasion movies of the past 15 years.
>>
>>68663572
Were there even 5 alien invasion movies made in the past 15 years? Tom Cruise War of the Worlds was decent, not much else comes to mind. If Prometheus counts I really liked Prometheus.
>>
>last 15 years

You leave me no choice but to pick Battleship and Battlefield LA
>>
>>68663572
>>
>>68663572
War of the Worlds with Cruise is def one of em.

Come on help me complete the list guys!
>>
>Were there even 5 alien invasion movies made in the past 15 years?
Sure there were: War of The Worlds, Battle:LA, Battleship, Transformers 3, Skyline, Signs, World's End, Man of Steel, Pacific Rim, The Invasion, AvP:R, Edge of Tomorrow...
>>
>>68664034
men in black 2 and 3
the new planet of the apes movies.
>>
>>68663572
Men In Black II
Edge of Tomorrow
The Watch
Battlefield LA
Pacific Rim

Its mostly shit, m8.
>>
>>68664159
Is it really an alien invasion if the apes are from earth?
>>
>>68664310
what
>>
>>68664159
>avatar
wtf that is not an alien invasion movie. we are talking about aliens invading earth I guess.

And anyway, Avatar sucks as an alien invasion movie
>>
>>68664344
Did you even watch planet of the apes? The apes are originally from earth until as we learn in the Franco movie; they get intelligent and after a while form their own army and use highly equipped technology to travel to another planet.

Sorry if I am wrong. Never have watched every movie.
>>
>>68664716
those are all lies and go against ape law.
>>
Man of Steel is a good Ayy Invasion movie
>>
>>68664716
I don't know what the fuck this guy is talking about but in the Planet of the Apes reboot a researcher develops memory disease drugs that are tested on chimpanzees, and it makes them smarter. Regular earth chimpanzees from the local zoo or whatever, not space-apes. No aliens, no 'alien' invasion.
>>
File: 1461482974774.webm (3 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
1461482974774.webm
3 MB, 1920x800
>>68664796
this. the scene when the spaceship appears is all done really well.
>>
>>68664847
um wtf how do the humans crash land on a planet then in the 70's ape film?

sorry as i said never fully watched those
>>
>>68664904
At the end of the first movie it's revealed that it was earth all along
>>
Pixels, Man of Steel, and Avatar are definitely some of the best.
>>
>>68665091
whhhat so where were the humans flying to that they crashed?
>>
>>68665318
>>68664904
Go watch the original Planet of The Apes.
>>
>>68663572
>top 5 of alien invasion movies of the past 15 years.
If you made or enjoyed an "alien invasion" flick past the 1990s you are literally a manchild.
>>
>>68665318
Just watch the original man
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.