[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You faggots actually think he's innocent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: MTM1MTQ0MzE0ODQ5NjMwNjg2.jpg (94 KB, 620x598) Image search: [Google]
MTM1MTQ0MzE0ODQ5NjMwNjg2.jpg
94 KB, 620x598
Kek
>>
It's not a question of whether he's innocent or not, he deserves a retrial.
>>
>>68663570
Read more. Think more. Try again.
>>
>>68663570

This, desu. The trial was completely messed up. If he's a murderer, convinct him based on legit evidence, not on the bias of a years-long grudge with the local police.
>>
>>68663717
They did. Don't believe the dumb documentary. You might as well go watch Zeitgeist and tell me how 9/11 was an inside job.
>>
>>68663570

This. The police was fucking dirty as shit, they were super biased, and the investigation was based largely on an inconsistent confession by a 16 yr old retard.
>>
>>68663570

There was enough evidence to convict him, even without the illegal ones.
>>
http://thegenerationwhypodcast
.com/steven-avery-166-generation-why
>>
>>68663570
>>68663717
>>68663778
>I believe two Jew York City lesbians because I saw it on Netflix
>>
>>68663835
>>68663835
>>
>>68663838

Once Kratz made that press conference based on Brendan's confession everyone made up their minds that Avery was guilty.
>>
>>68663838
>this is what/pol/ actually thinks on a daily basis
Back to your containment board
>>
>>68663772
>You might as well go watch Zeitgeist and tell me how 9/11 was an inside job.

But 9/11 was an inside job, or at the very least they let it happen
>>
>>68663778
>the investigation was based largely on an inconsistent confession by a 16 yr old retard.

The remains of the body are found on the property. The victim was led there by the defendant. Her vehicle is found there. Eye witness testimony from a co-conspirator arresting to what happened and physical evidence confirming it.

Vs.

Super secret ninja police pull off the perfect crime
>>
>>68663530
> police frame and wrongly imprison him once before
> police would never wrongly imprison him

Pick one faggot
>>
>>68664071
>there are people who think this and are allowed to vote

What a fucking travesty.
>>
>>68663838
your opinion is as worthy as mine
>>
>>68664197
More than 45% of the nation thinks the governement played a part in 9/11. Dont be so ignorant. You flaming faggot fuck. Go get married to your boyfriend on channel 5 you humpty dumpty lookin mfer. I swear to fucking God i wanna rearrange you little manlet face. Fuck you faggpt
>>
>>68664197
What's it like being so retarded?
>>
>>68664295
Well, technically I think the government "played a part" in 9/11, but I don't think my view is conspiratorial at all. Meddling in the affairs of other countries is bound to have repercussions no matter how much of a good thing you think you're doing. Initiating coups, supporting dictators, and overthrowing foreign governments isn't exactly a secret or a theory. It's been done and we know it's been done many times.
>>
File: 250px-Queenie_Chicken.png (124 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
250px-Queenie_Chicken.png
124 KB, 250x188
>>68663530
I'm actually more interested in WHY he did it I mean he was gonna get a huge payout for his previous incarceration and he rapes and kills a woman a few weeks before that

was he thinking he was untouchable?

did jail twist his brain even more that it already was?

does he have some mental illness we dont know about?
>>
>all these people defending a childmolester
well it's /tv/ after all so I shouldn't be surprised
>>
>>68663530
Can someone tell me what was up with the hole in the blood sample ?
>>
File: tumblr_nabpdnE6qM1tq9bh9o1_500.png (295 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nabpdnE6qM1tq9bh9o1_500.png
295 KB, 500x339
>>68664295
Channel 5?
>>
>>68664558
some people say that's how forensics work when they need a bloodsample, others say that's not how you do it, it's a mess, no one can bring something substantial in the question if it was tampered with or not
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>68663530
dosnt matter if hes guilty or innocent , the judicial system's purpose is to determine 'beyond a reasonable doubt' whether he did it or not and if the show is to be believed they didnt do that for shit and personally if i was in charge if fire\majorly fuck over everyone involved .

unless they didnt show some critical major things in the show this is basically a reverse simpson case .with such police and DA incompetence they could have easily let a killer walk .

i cant see why they devote so much time to his prior conviction thing , its only relevant to his lawsuit against the police and the fact that they investigated despite being told to let the other cops do it ,
>>
>>68664624
But there must be some paper trail that it was accessed after being put there.
>>
>>68664558
police use it to add even more evidence, he was still guilty though
>>
File: 1460988561294.jpg (449 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1460988561294.jpg
449 KB, 1280x960
>>68664674
tl;dr
he probably did it but the police are fucking retarded
>>
>>68664558

Don't believe the new friend >>68664624
I know somebody who trains phlebotomists. He said he was dumbstruck when they tried to use that in the trial. Those vacuum sealed tubes are supposed to look that way. The defense completely drops that whole narrative and it isn't even mentioned in closing. The documentary tries to make it a real moment when it's not.
>>
>>68664558
someone who had access to the sample helped themselves

May as well say it was vampires because the guy's gone down and he ain't never getting out
>>
>>68664706
you don't think the sweat of steven inside and on the car would suffice?
>>
people think steve is way smarter than he actually is.
Why wouldn't he crush the car? He's dumb.
Why did he hide it on his property? He's dumb.
Why would he kill a woman when he has the chance of winning millions in court? He's dumb.
>>
>>68664768
Manitowoc police wanted to be sure he went to jail and they knew he would have some simpaty after his previous incarceration
>>
>A documentary changed the way I think about something!
Good job buying into fiction. Documentaries are literally "My side of the story and only my side, told just the way I want it!" Facts keep moving, this is bias neighborhood.
>>
>>68664860
if we take away the blood still everything points to steve, the family is loathed in the manitowoc community. There's no way the police-department would risk getting caught literally red-handen actually framing - or 'furthering' the evidence by planting stuff - on steve.
Should he get a retrial? Maybe, mostly to shut everyone up about it. But he wouldn't walk, there's enough things pointing to him even without the allegedly planted evidence. What I do find weird though is the fact that the jury consisted of people from the same community that obviously had a distaste for the avery-family, that's strange
>>
>>68663530

If the best motive the prosecution can come up with is 'he did it because' in light of his previous mistrial you're damn right.
>>
Reminder that Steven was framed:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/making-murderer-steven-avery-innocent-evidence-serial-killer-murder-teresa-halbach/
>>
Do people here know that prosecutors and agents usually lie and they get away with it most of the time, despite swearing they won't do so?
>>
>>68664163

>I didn't watch the documentary and the experts are just commie know-it'alls yeehaw
>>
>>68665035
>There's no way the police-department would risk getting caught literally red-handen actually framing - or 'furthering' the evidence by planting stuff - on steve.

They already did it before
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.