[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just let detective Lockheed do his job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Keller_dover.jpg (23 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
Keller_dover.jpg
23 KB, 599x600
Why didn't he just let detective Lockheed do his job?
>>
>>68663428

>weekend warrior nutjob
>trusting authority
>>
>>68663428
Because Martin would've fucked it up.
>>
>>68663428
Well maybe because his daughter was fucking abducted???

You saying that if your little girl was abducted.. with all the possible things that could be happening to her right at that moment.. you'd be "oh well, gotta let the detective do his job".

Get real.
>>
>>68663428
why didn't he just called his wife and told her where their daughter was and what he was going to do
>>
>>68663428
Dumbass. His name was Lucky.
>>
As the other guy said, he was a nutjob and l'm not condoning what he did, but they wouldn't have found his daughter if he hadn't abducted Paul Dano.

Jake literally walked in on the woman as she was about to kill the daughter, and he was only there to let her know they found Dano.
>>
>it turned out that the daughters were just kidnapped and put in a pit
>no creepy pervert villain

Lame.
>>
>>68663428
This was a good film. I have no hope /tv/ will be able to converse about it
>>
why doesn't this pedo racist just get back with opie already?

they both suck without eachother
>>
>>68663906

Wrong thread.
>>
>>68663773
The old lady is as creepy perverted as you can ask for
>>
>>68663944

Literally a fedora villain

>I'm going to make people lose faith in God by stealing children
>>
Dano was too classic to be caught by the law.
>>
File: 1440291972219.png (144 KB, 502x794) Image search: [Google]
1440291972219.png
144 KB, 502x794
>>68663446
>>68663707
> nutjob
>>
>>68664072

Go eat some more armadillo, faggot.
>>
>>68663428
Why did he drink that fucking poison and not just try to bumrush that old bitch?
>>
>>68664181

Getting shot hurts
>>
I'm at the liquor store.

I got a bottle of liquor.

You're the fuckin' detective.
>>
>>68664219
So does dying from starvation/hypothermia in a hole.
>>
>>68663773
>>no creepy pervert villain

The true villain is the pedo whose corpse was in the priest's basement. The one waging a war against God by raping kids. Loki just put a stop to that guy's last acolyte.
>>
>>68664246

yeah but that way his daughter was saved and Jake more than likely heard him with the whistle.

Too bad he's going to jail for a long time anyway.
>>
File: classic_dano.jpg (19 KB, 702x526) Image search: [Google]
classic_dano.jpg
19 KB, 702x526
>it's a Paul Dano gets the shit slapped out of him episode

Instant Classic
>>
>>68663517
How many parents act like that IRL when their children are abducted?
0. That's how many.
I get this was necessary for the plot, symbolism, et cetera but what he did was pretty stupid.
>>
>>68663944
>>68664297
Weren't they just killing kids because their's died? No pedo shit at all.
>>
>>68664786
When you fear for your childs life, desperate to save them but being 100% helpless makes people do crazy things. Irrational things.

Hugh Jackman pulled off a brilliant character in this movie. I could feel his pain and anger, despite the detective doing all he could, it simply was not enough to the father.
>>
>>68664786
It really depends what kind of person it is. Most middle class parent whose kid gets kidnapped are basically bland, boring people. A lower-middle class guy with a bit of a drinking problem and some obvious aggression issues is going to go much more overboard.
>>
>>68663428
>Lockheed
i'm sure it was Cucky
>>
>>68664786
How many situations do you think have ever existed where there was the opportunity to act like that?
>>
>>68663906
Kek'd
>>
>>68663700
No. It was Low-Key.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.