[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriend just broke up with me because I can't control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: chungking-forum-inline-03.jpg (72 KB, 635x383) Image search: [Google]
chungking-forum-inline-03.jpg
72 KB, 635x383
my girlfriend just broke up with me because I can't control my emotions and I feel suicidal

what are some good movies to combat this
>>
john leguizamo's entire filmography
>>
>>68660705
thanks, I think I'm going to start with Chef just because I've been watching these dumb ass 'Filthy Frank' videos that have Chef in it
>>
>>68660667
Requiem for a Dream
>>
>>68660667
pumping iron

then start lifting faggot
>>
>>68660667
>I feel suicidal
>what are some good movies to combat this

Uncle Buck starring John Candy. The best thing to do is find a good comfy couch to watch the movie on, and a bro to watch it with you. Also, subtract Uncle Buck from the equation and make sure that your bro is a licensed professional who can help you through your problem.
>>
>>68662293
funny thing is, we got in a fight over the fact that I was really upset for being weak and she had said I was being too selfish since I ranted for 30 minutes

>>68662373
Looks comfy as hell, I don't have anyone to watch this with though. I don't really have friends where I live besides her sister. I also wouldn't kill myself despite feeling suicidal, I'm too scared of pain.
>>
>>68660667
kill your'are girlfriend.
>>
>>68662560
Still dude, you really might want to talk to someone. That isn't shit you should just shrug off.
>>
>>68662769
I put a huge post on Reddit (its actually good for advice) about it. Hopefully I will get some good advice but as of right now I'm just being attacked.
>>
idk, therapy probably.

Watch Horace & Pete, OP. That'll fix your shit.
>>
>>68662860
Suicide ideation is normal. But terminal. You're gonna kill yourself some day, just not today, or tomorrow.

Definitely do seek help, but also just relax. You're not dangerous to anyone yet.
>>
>>68660667
Terrence Malick films helped me.
Don't ask me how or why.
>>
>>68660667
She cucked you long ago. End your life already.
>>
>>68663005
There is a big difference between killing your self and having your body die on you.
>>
Bojack Horseman
>>
>>68663036
>terminal
>(of a disease) predicted to lead to death, especially slowly; incurable.

The fact that you say that is frightening. No-one looks at suicide as a legitimate thing until someone does it.

It's kind of funny, actually.
>>
>>68662860
The best advice anyone can give is to get real help. Honestly, you're probably not going to kill yourself, but the fact that you're thinking it is not a good sign for your emotional state.

Sorry Reddit was shitty to you, bro
>>
>>68663201
Its fine dude, I appreciate the advice and the guys on Reddit have every right to attack me. I'm not realizing that I have issues with reliance and my anxiety and depression don't help.
>>
Watch 'Enter The Void' OP
>>
>>68663411
I've been meaning to for a while, I watched Irreversible and thought it was incredibly well done albeit incredibly disturbing. Been meaning to watch his newest lately, 'Love'.
>>
killing yourself

reminder that men have a higher suicide rate
>>
Suicide Club
>>
>>68660667
Go back to /mu/
>>
You might feel pain right now, and you may feel sick to your stomach about losing her, but don't blame yourself mate.

I hope you get through whatever you're struggling with and realize that this experience will be a distant memory soon.
>>
>>68663454
EtV features death as one of the central themes of the movie, I think you would find it quite profound, given your current state.
>>
Give your stuff to me after you die

If its any good
>>
>>68663546
I usually am on there, but after listening to Tim Heckers 'Mirages' twice in a row whilst crying, I need a nice comfy movie.

>>68663559
I'm the only one to blame, it was my fault all along and I am just realizing that.

>>68663623
I'll give it a go tonight, its long but I have nothing else to do.
>>
Gone Girl
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.