[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a Leon episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>its a Leon episode
>>
Leon: You let a man slide today, you must immediately get inside somebody's ass when that happens to you. You pull the asshole open, step into the asshole, close the door behind you. Then you take a spray can right, spray Larry was here, wash me all that shit, fuck his whole asshole up. Get a snickers bar, paper, throw that on the floor, fuck his whole asshole up. Then you open up that asshole one more time, step out his ass, then leave that motherfucker wide open so he know you've been there."
>>
>thought the blacks were going to ruin curb
>Leon turns out to be based
>>
is larry david jewish ?

is there a comedy about how christian someone is?
>>
>>68659147

Ejacoolet?
>>
>it's a Larry crosses paths with someone, has a misunderstanding with them, causes grief and is in the wrong 9/10 times, said scenario comes back to bite him in the ass for the final joke of the episode... episode

every
fucking
time
>>
>its a steve coogan gets arrested after doing a fake mugging episode
>>
>>68660363
uhjackalit
>>
Good. Leon made Curb go from 10/10 to 11/10
>>
>>68660392
Larry is usually in the right, especially in earlier seasons.
>>
>>68660363
EJACKALIT?
>>
Is there somewhere I can watch these episodes online.
Don't feel like downloading 8 seasons tbqh
>>
>>68661817
its worth it tbqhimo

years of replay value.

>tfw tried to watch curb with fuckbuddies and gf
>they hated it
>they hated me
>im single and would rather watch curb alone
>>
GET UP IN DAT ASS LARRY

>>68661817
Amazon Prime has all of them plus every other HBO show
>>
>>68661817
Arconai.tv has it streaming non stop. Other shows too, Simpsons, trailer park boys, south park, etc
>>
>>68660324
i don't even know where to begin
>>
>>68659147
>implying Leon episodes weren't the GOAT
>>
>>68663043
No, they were the GROATS.
>>
>Larry gets caught "cheating"
>all the blacks are storming out while Leon is out of the house
>he strolls by to go eat his Chinese food
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.