[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1425038349674.webm (2 MB, 640x267) Image search: [Google]
1425038349674.webm
2 MB, 640x267
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die.
>>
>>68658915
That's cringe-inducing.
>>
>>68658915

I know it's cheesy like a shakespearian soliloquiy, especially that tears in rain part.

But I still love the scene for some reason, and I love the movie. It's just a film where everything feels in its right place.
>>
>>68658929
im going to give you a few seconds before i come
>>
>>68658929
>le cringe

You're weak, probably fat too
>>
>>68658929
how come?
>>
>>68658929
>>68658984
>born a slave
>use abilities to escape
>use high intelligence to ponder about philosophy, your purpose and shit
>know you will die soon so decide to spare the human sent to kill you knowing revenge is petty
>come up with the "tears in the rain" simile on the spot (as the rutger did IRL) to leave a lasting impression and express something from your short pointless life
if you think it's corny you have no soul
>>
>>68658984
>for some reason
Maybe that reason is because it's considered one of the greatest scenes in movie history, I don't know. Just hazarding a guess here, I'm probably wrong though.
>>
>>68659059
/thread/board/anybody who doesn't like this scene
>>
>>68658915

Good scene, boring film

soz
>>
>>68660310

This.

The world was beautiful, that ONE bit of dialogue was interesting, and I wanted to fap to some scenes, but overall this movie was a chore to watch.
>>
>>68658929
good one faggot, I'm coming for you next
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2CpXNq0vaU
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.